AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,new to this site,found it in a Vivissimo search-BTW,it is AWESOME!

Anyways, I just bought my D3 about a week ago from Cartronics Plus,they had them for $548.99 + $37.90 s/h,here is their website:

http://www.cartronicsplus.com

I'd been pricing this from the big box stores (Circuit City/Best Buy) for almost a year,and it was always $999,though recently they did come down a hundred or so. But I'm very happy with the price I paid.

It came in less than a week,and they offer the bundle of add-ons as well.

One other thing...I used that bypass located elsewhere on avic411...for a first time install of something like this,it went very smooth,and the bypass worked flawlessly-you guys rock!!! :D

I found it on JR.com, and authorized online retailer, for $579 after $200MIR. Best I've found through an authorized dealer.

B/c JR is in NYC, i went with crutchfield b/c I got more for the dollar after factoring in the extras CF includes, and the tax I'd be paying in NYS.

i just ordered mine from amazon. $599 + shipping - $200 rebate.

$400 navi FTW!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you would have read you would have seen that the rebate center WILL NOT accept rebates from an online site. This has been confirmed by the rebate center to multiple people here.

^has anyone actually tried to send in the rebate and get denied already? or have they just called and been told no. as much as ive read...no one has tried to actually do it.

its too bad that no where on their site or rebate form that it says "in store only" or "excludes online purchases".

bait and switch if you ask me...a lawyers letter accompanying the rebate will probably sway them...

Well I just ordered from al-eds for the afforementioned 529. I did second day air, as I live in [H]otlanta so 549 out the door & in my hands for the weekend :)

You did the right thing as I just checked al-eds web site and since yesterday .......they've raised the prices $20........ :roll::roll::roll: