AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 Bluetooth and Smartphones

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Verizon Palm Treo 700w and it keeps saying Connection Failed on the D3 screen when I go to connect. It finds my phone fine, but when I try and connect it says failed. On my phone it says, "Your Device did not connect with Pioneer BT unit2. The Network connection failed or the passkey is incorrect."

I tried the default key, 0000 and it didnt work. Then i went in the settings and made my own key and it still didnt work. Anyone have any soultions to this?

Thanks!

JUnverrich: As of this time, there is not a fix for Windows Mobile devices. I called Pioneer yesterday, and they say their engineers are working on a fix. The customer service rep said he didn't know how long it would take to release a fix for Treos and other smartphones.

JUnverrich: As of this time, there is not a fix for Windows Mobile devices. I called Pioneer yesterday, and they say their engineers are working on a fix. The customer service rep said he didn't know how long it would take to release a fix for Treos and other smartphones.

Wooo...wait a second...does this mean that it does not work with windows smartphones? I thought even the last version did?

Not according to the Pioneer rep, but folks here may have had a different experience. All I know is my Windows Mobile 5 device gives an error when trying to connect has a handsfree device. The bluetooth audio part connects just fine. There is a difference.

I could live without the bluetooth audio, but I bought the BTB200 for the handsfree function...

Not according to the Pioneer rep, but folks here may have had a different experience. All I know is my Windows Mobile 5 device gives an error when trying to connect has a handsfree device. The bluetooth audio part connects just fine. There is a difference.

I could live without the bluetooth audio, but I bought the BTB200 for the handsfree function...

man, i thought i had seen a list where it did work. Maybe this wasd for the previous version? Did that one work with the smartphones? Dam, even the built in UConnect n my two year old Dodge worked with Smartphones for handsfree.

man, i thought i had seen a list where it did work. Maybe this wasd for the previous version? Did that one work with the smartphones? Dam, even the built in UConnect n my two year old Dodge worked with Smartphones for handsfree.

I have a Verizon Palm Treo 700w and it keeps saying Connection Failed on the D3 screen when I go to connect. It finds my phone fine, but when I try and connect it says failed. On my phone it says, "Your Device did not connect with Pioneer BT unit2. The Network connection failed or the passkey is incorrect."

I tried the default key, 0000 and it didnt work. Then i went in the settings and made my own key and it still didnt work. Anyone have any soultions to this?

Thanks!

Same exact problem here. Have a Palm Treo 700wx and it gave that "connection failed" message. I did try it with my friends Verizon Motorola Q and it worked fine. Guess I'm going to get the Motorola Q from Sprint.

Thanks!

Same exact problem here. Have a Palm Treo 700wx and it gave that "connection failed" message. I did try it with my friends Verizon Motorola Q and it worked fine. Guess I'm going to get the Motorola Q from Sprint.

It seems wm5 smartphone os phones will connect, yet wm5 pocket pcs will not. It doesnt make sense to me since there essentially the same os, but my cingular 8525 (wm6 ppc) will not work. My d3 keeps saying invalid device. Im a cingular employee and have a bunch of phones, so im switching back to my bb pearl.

I went through all the hassel of getting the CD-BTB200 when i had the 100 and now I come to find out the CD-btb200 doesnt even work with my Sprint Treo 700 WX Pioneer needs to get their s**t straight. Anyone who actually had luck of connecting my phone with a D3 please share your knowledge. :?: