AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 Bluetooth and Smartphones

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I didnt need to fiddle with it at all - just copied over the .cab file to the HTC, ran it (it restarted the bluetooth services) and hey presto.

Shame it doesnt work on my new HTC running WM6.... i love that phone and will probably have to send it back....

Dan.

Well Jetware worked fine. Just installed it and now i can pair my HTC P4350 with the BT 200 module. It reconize my phone in the BT-phone menu.

But now the next problem. I want to transfer my contacts to the D3. But in WM5 there isn't an option to beam all contacts in 1 time. I have to send them seperatly.

Any program to solve this problem???

Thanks for the answers guys!

Has anyone figured out how to make the samsung blackjack FULLY functional with the btb200 through the d3? I tried JetWare and that did not work. I also tried as a last ditch effort upgrading it to WM6 and that made everything worse. I can get it to connect automatically, make and recieve calls, it just will not show me caller id, battery, and signal info. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mr Ceddy, i have the D3, btb200, Sprint PPC6700, jetware. i got the phone to pair with the unit, but i have to manually connect each time i get into the car. i also tried to push the contacts, but it showed completed when only 140/160 contacts were sent. i checked the unit and none showed up. is there any other setting that i have to adjust on the phone to get this to work properly? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your contribution.

I am glad that I was able to give to the community! I am very knowledgeable in WM5\6 PPC Phones and will continue to help anyone who ask for it.

Ceddy

Received my BTB200...

I am using an HTC S620 flashed with the T-mobile Windows Mobile 6 ROM on the Rogers network. I installed Jetware to push my phonebook, and hten i uninstalled jetware.

CONFIRMED WORKING (NO JETWARE)

Make and receive calls

Bluetooth audio

Signal strenght

Battery LIfe

Voice dial for use on Microsoft voice command 1.6 (however there is an issue in that, there is no audio feed back. I can say the name to call and confirm, bu there is no voice prompt saying, "DO YOU WANT TO CALL PAUL?")

CONFIRMED NOT WORKING (NO JETWARE)

Phonebook push.

The only way to push the phone book is using JETWARE.

To answer any questions about the Samsung Blackjack working with the Jetware Mobile, here is your answer. This is an email I received back from Jetware on the compatability issue with its software:

"We have heard reports that Samsung will be making a ROM update available for the BlackJack that will make it compatible with our software. We will be doing some testing on that soon."

Good News for Blackjack users.

My problem is solved:

I used Jetware to communicate with the D3. My phone (HTC P4350) with WM5 after that communicated with the D3.

I used pocketinformant to transfer all my 280 contacts in 10 minutes to the D3.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Any difference in the Black Motorola Q from Verizon Wireless as opposed to the grey one? I know color is most likely the first difference... I'm wondering if people are having trouble connecting the Black Q up due to it being a bit newer allowing Verizon to have more time to cripple the Bluetooth :evil::evil::evil:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There,

I have a Eten glofiish x500 smartphone running Windows Mobile 2006.

I upgraded from an AVIC D1 to D3 over the weekend and was annoyed by the change in wiring harness and really mad over the Bluetooth not working. The Eten uses some custom Bluetooth software so the JETware fix does not work. After much searching I found this post about a small registry hack and it worked!

http://eten-users.eu/index.php?showtopic=8515

regards,

trent