AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 & Bluetooth Phone Compatibility Guide

I just got the LG VX 8700 - and I can connect but once I shut off the D3 or my phone I can no longer auto connect.

Auto Connect is selected on the D3

Incoming security on the LG is set on always connect

I've tried all steps suggested and this one http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11873 to a T. Still is doesnt seem to work.

could the blue tooth be shutting off when I close my phone? only thing I can think of.

HELP as I can't return this phone and it was not cheap.

thanks

J

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the Droid you need to get the Bluetooth File Transfer program in the app Marketplace. Then you need to make sure that you disable the a2dp portion of the bluetooth handshake ie media on the phone

Service Provider: Sprint

Phone-SW Version: Sanyo M1

Autoconnect: Yes

Basic Function: (Make & Recieve a call, Call History, Preset Memory) Yes, however cannot edit names to preset memory.

Phone Book Transfer: No & does not work with pushing 1 contact at a time either.

Voice Calling: Yes

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: Yes

BT Audio Capable?: Not tested

On thing that I tried was that I bluetoothed my contacts to my laptop in vcard format, then paired my laptop with the D3 and promptly it allowed me to import my vcards from my laptop. However, since I cant figure out a way to share the phonebook with my Sanyo M1, it appears that all was for not. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Concerning Samsung, I have the A900 and it took me a few tries to get it working right. At first I did the connect to phone from the AVIC-D3, worked but would not auto-connect. Then I deleted the registered phone in the D3 and same on my samsung and instead initiated connect from my phone. it said it paired but didn't work. Finally I deleted all again and connected from the D3 with the auto-connect off, worked, then enabled auto-connect and all working great.

Only thing left to get is the phonebook transfer which doesnt work for me at all, not even one contact at a time.

Good luck

just tried this and no luck. I must be doing something wrong.

I turned off all the features that are displayed on the bottom (auto answer, connect, echo ....) then I cleared all the phones and shut off my car. I then paired my phone w/ the D3 and then turned on the options including auto connect. I turned off my car again waited for the phone to disconnect and turned the car back on and NOTHING

this is beyond frustrating.

any other suggestions? I think I've tried everything. Parking brake on, off, half way - everything. I can pair the phone just can't auto connect (which is the most important thing to me).

thanks

J

just tried this and no luck. I must be doing something wrong.

I turned off all the features that are displayed on the bottom (auto answer, connect, echo ....) then I cleared all the phones and shut off my car. I then paired my phone w/ the D3 and then turned on the options including auto connect. I turned off my car again waited for the phone to disconnect and turned the car back on and NOTHING

this is beyond frustrating.

any other suggestions? I think I've tried everything. Parking brake on, off, half way - everything. I can pair the phone just can't auto connect (which is the most important thing to me).

thanks

J

this may sound a bit trivial... but... did you register it? just making sure....

I've got a verizon GzOne and I can't get it to bond. If I search the device through the phone it comes up, and if I search the phone through the unit it, it comes up but when I try to put in the code and bond them it says "incomplete" and won't bond. I've got an LG on there so I know it works but I can't get the address book to pull over. I'm more concerned with getting my GzOne put on. Anyone got any ideas?

Sprint Mogul 6800

ROM 2.17.651.0

radio 1.47.01

Installed Jetware and ALL the functions work including phone book transfer. Slow searching but it works.

I had a problem pairing them up for a few days...then reset the BT adaptor and all is well now! Auto connects, works 100%

I am using the latest ROM and radio (3.35) with A-GPS and Rev-A. Have you upgraded your Mogul? and if so does the pairing still workin perfectly? I'm thinking I may need to reset the BT adaptor in the car as well. Let me know please.

Service Provider: Cingular (AT&T Wireless)

Phone-SW Version: Samsung D807

Autoconnect: Yes (register 807 in the avic d3)

Basic Function: make call/receive call ; speed dial

Phone Book Transfer: no everytime i tried phone gets disconnected

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: Did not look at time

BT Audio Capable?: i can connect but did not test if it works

D3x kit on an Audi 2004 S4

I just returned this phone. It had other limitations which I didn't like.

I bought the Samsung U 740. I was able to tranfer the phone book but I can't auto connect.

Any advise on how to auto connect?

thanks

J

did you register your phone in the d3? you have to in order to auto connect. page 106 and 109 on manual

Service Provider: Cingular (AT&T Wireless)

Phone-SW Version: Samsung D807

Autoconnect: Yes (register 807 in the avic d3)

Basic Function: make call/receive call ; speed dial

Phone Book Transfer: no everytime i tried phone gets disconnected

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: Did not look at time

BT Audio Capable?: i can connect but did not test if it works

D3x kit on an Audi 2004 S4

phone book transfer works! one at a time though

after you finish registering the d807 in the avic d3 ;

you go to phonebook transfer this will make the d807

disconnect dont panic on you d807 you could go to your contacts

and send each contacts' detail via bluetooth and voila.