AVIC411.com

NEX UPDATED FIRMWARE

anyone know what firmware was out for the 8100nex before the 1.09 ?

ever scince i updated when calling somone they can hear themselves echo verry bad.   all i can think of is the bluetooth update i did .

i also tried a spare mic i had   to rule that out.  as well as different phone.

would like to know if there's a way to rollback the bluetooth update..   ?

also is there no settings for bluetooth  echo canceling and noise reduction  on these units , as i cant find them anywhere ?

1.05 was the last one but I don't think you can downgrade.

I use the USB1 with my phone and it works great. Try that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just upgraded my 4100 from 1.05 to 1.09. The first time I switch to my iPod after turning on the head unit I get tons of popping and static. If I switch to any other input then back to iPod the static is completely gone. Happens on both USB 1 and 2. Tried multiple cables with the same result. I have no idea what would cause it to go away after the input is switched. Any ideas? Never had this issue on 1.05.

I have the 4000 nex and tried to update the firmware from 1.03 to the latest 1.14. I tried both on usb and sd card but cannot get it to upgrade. When it scans the device it detects the new firmware and states that it will upgrade from 1.03 to 1.14 but upon starting the update the progress screen shows updating 1.14 >>>1.14. After the process is complete and it reboots I check the firmware version and it states that it is still on 1.03. When I updated the bluetooth firmware, it did upgrade. Does anybody know how I can resolve this issue?

I have the 4000 nex and tried to update the firmware from 1.03 to the latest 1.14. I tried both on usb and sd card but cannot get it to upgrade. When it scans the device it detects the new firmware and states that it will upgrade from 1.03 to 1.14 but upon starting the update the progress screen shows updating 1.14 >>>1.14. After the process is complete and it reboots I check the firmware version and it states that it is still on 1.03. When I updated the bluetooth firmware, it did upgrade. Does anybody know how I can resolve this issue?

YOU LOSE THE IN-MOTION VIDEO. IT ONLY WORKS FOR A FEW MINUTES 

• 1 month later...