AVIC411.com

AUTHORIZED PIONEER DIRECT DEALERS ONLY! REDICULOUS SALE!!

i just picked up a Beta Z3 that has built in Bluetooth, Nav ready with a removable 80GB Hard drive that docks with any USB computuer (even Mac) for easy musc downloading. Also has a 801.2G,H,I WIFI built in for music download off MuscMad and you can buy anohter attachement to let you Web browse using this neet little fold out keyboard that comes with the kit. A bunch of games are include too and this is wayyyy cooooollll You can also use your cell phones built in modem if it has to to connect to cell phone web and it even lets you do this through the Bluetooth... man this is hot!!!!OH... I didnt mention the 7CH surround sound mode and the $2500 price tag.....

hey dummie i clearly stated that this post is for all "authorized" pioneer dealers.

i understand that its mostly consumers on this forum but obviously the really helpful people are in the industry. misfit and others whos names i cant think of right now most likely have access to the same deals that i get and depending on their place of business, they may not even know about these promotions.

im sure it made alot of people jealous but that wasnt my intention at all

Yeah...it helped me out!

I work for a Pioneer direct dealer and no one in our company had clue about the promotion because our rep is a you know what!

We called him up and asked about the deal and he said...

Oh yeah, didnt I fax you guys the forms?, we were like, no dumb a$$, you didnt even mention it, let alone fax us the forms!

aforest i work for a company that has many salesmen kinda like a best buy but more upscale. anyways these sales people make a killing and have plenty of extra money to spend so they are constantly checkin our companys promotion offers. you wouldnt believe the deals they get from selling home tvs/ audio equip. sony and mitsubishi offer a credit card that when a sale is made 10 or 20 bucks are credited to it for the salesman to spend wherever he wants. its crazy to bad im a laborer