AVIC411.com

Sirius Traffic question

Hello, I have the N4 for about a week, I installed myself. I have 1 question in reguards to the Sirius traffic. When I select the traffic source it goes to Sirius on channel 148, which is NYC traffic, however i get no audio (sound). Whats wrong? I have the Sirius SIR-PNR2. I know traffic button is only like a preset button to whatever you set it to. Everything else with the sirius works fine strangly enough if i manually tune it to 148 the audio is fine. Its like that preset isnt workin for me, makes no sense. Any clue guys?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish some people could just answer a question in a civil manner on one of these internet posts for a change instead of using it as a soap box for their opinions. To the ORIGINAL member that posted this reply... that channel is the default channel that EVERY Sirius radio goes to until the SID number has been activated and a phone call has been made to the 800 Sirius number. And for the record, I have an N4 with XM AND Sirius including XM Navtraffic and and additional receiver for XM Satellite Weather. Again, to the ORIGINAL individual of this post, I hope this helps! Shaun