AVIC411.com

D3 + Bose = low volume

Yeah, if you're looking for the metal installation sleeve that the unit slides into, that's pretty much the only place you can get it. But if you're talking installation trim kits/bezels,whatever, you can go to pretty much any store that sells car stereo equipment, like Best Buy, Circuit city, etc. or any local car stereo installer and they'll have them. Or you could buy from one of the 20 million online stores that sell that kind of stuff.

Yeah, if you're looking for the metal installation sleeve that the unit slides into, that's pretty much the only place you can get it. But if you're talking installation trim kits/bezels,whatever, you can go to pretty much any store that sells car stereo equipment, like Best Buy, Circuit city, etc. or any local car stereo installer and they'll have them. Or you could buy from one of the 20 million online stores that sell that kind of stuff.

huh

does anybody else have this problem? i pretty much have to turn it up to 40 and it aint very loud there

Are you using the line-outs ? Most bose systems expect 4 Volt inputs, whereas the Pioneer only gives around 2 Volt max. from the line-out.

You probably need a high-low converter to transform the speaker outputs into high-level line outputs...

Did you replace the speakers? Because if you did, your Bose speakers are more than likely 2 ohms. And most aftermarket speakers are 4ohms, which explains the low volume. You could either, bypass the factory Bose amp, add an amp to power your new speakers or try to find two ohm speakers.

I bought the gmos harness at first but it didnt work, so i took it back to where i got it and they tested it and it was defected so they sold me the p.a.c. one, thats what i have....

i have the sla on +4 and the loudness all the way up, there is no adjustments on the harness for any levels. it has wire hook up not rca hook up, should i get a different harness, i dont want to have to buy new high speakers and another amp