AVIC411.com

Who Installs Ducatiboy Headlight Flashers In Maryland?

How comfortable are you with taking the Z1 out of the dash? This is where the main question should lie. If you can do that, then I would suggest that you install the Ducatiboy unit yourself. If you have knowledge in crimping wires (soldering is better but that requires more work) that's the pretty much the skill you will need to install the unit. Hope this helps.
I don't know anyone in MD that does it but I do know someone in Northern VA, probably about 45 min from Columbia who will. I'm not sure it's ok to post their names in a forum so e-mail me if that's not too far for you.

I got mine last night and installed it this morning, it really couldn't be easier to do. It only took me about 15 minutes and worked great.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="brucehulkbanner"]I live in baltimore. I have an acura rl 1999. I need to order the circuit but could you help me out too[/quote]

that's cool i work in baltimore n live in columbia. u can order ducatiboy's circuit thru his website [url=http://www.sminntech.com]www.sminntech.com[/url] or thru ebay. they're both $34 and same quality, i personally ordered it thru ebay n it came in 2 days n installed it in 3 minutes. it so easy, its one of the best bypasses i've ever put in.
  • 3 years later...