AVIC411.com

Uploading Background Images

niceee. We should have a background thread so people can post their pics and stuff. By the way, any1 seen a Nissan Maxim one like the Lexus one above? Could any1 make one for an 01 Nissan Maxima? That would be cool. I cant wait to get my unit in already!
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just did as you said but when i try to upload from the pic from cd i got a message the inform me that i have to create folder of picture and drop the file jpg to this folder try this option too and then i got message that telling me the cd is unreadable
I'm gonna add a topic to the FAQ regarding adding pictures. For those that have done this successfully is this a correct assessment:

1. Make your pictures the following resolution 2592x1305 or 500x240
2. Put the pictures in a folder called "Pictures" on the root of the CD
3. Burn the CD with no multisession and make sure your finalize it
If you have a relatively new computer or just can't find a source to fill up the 100mb requirement (excluding mp3s) then use this very simple, free, and easy program. The name pretty much says it all:

Dummy File Creator
[url=http://mynikko.com/dummy/]http://mynikko.com/dummy/[/url]

Steve293
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest allipeguh
I happened upon this site after getting no where on the phone with Pioneer. Thanks to everyone's tips, I finally was able to get pics on my Z1. That has been the only frustrating problem I have had, so now I feel complete. Thanks again to all!