AVIC411.com

Avic Z2 TO Z3 Upgrade

why are you doing it on megaupload? Why would someone wanna keep waiting 45 seconds to download a part and there is numerous parts. The FTP server is a much better idea just like last time, but if its the same as the one on ftp server then i guess more variety where to download. Also seems like the z3 is a 40gb HD, does that mean there is only 10gb of music space vs the z1,z2 you had 20gb if you had a 40gb HD upgrade?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely buying a new 40GB drive for $50, no need to F with my current one.

Megaupload isn't a bad idea if the FTP ends up getting floaded.

It is $9.99 for a membership and you could kick off the parallel downloads with all the links before you leave for work and it will be done when you get home.

OR

Wait about 1-2 weeks and it will be all over the internet

All the files are up on megaupload. I have provided them to the op. via a PM. Although It shouldnt take anyone too long to grab them with a fast connection. I think the ftp'd image should be ready tomorow morning as well. I'm off to New York for a wedding, hope to read about alot of happy people when I get back... Later all.

Septic Death

why are you doing it on megaupload? Why would someone wanna keep waiting 45 seconds to download a part and there is numerous parts. The FTP server is a much better idea just like last time, but if its the same as the one on ftp server then i guess more variety where to download. Also seems like the z3 is a 40gb HD, does that mean there is only 10gb of music space vs the z1,z2 you had 20gb if you had a 40gb HD upgrade?

I didnt get a ftp dump site, (Im new here), but I do have the goods, just attempting to share what I can. thats what makes these sites work.. :)

My files are up, I think the ftp will be around in the morning, and MORE importantly, seeding and torrents should be started tomorrow as well.

SD