AVIC411.com

Looks like it's Tele Atlas maps. No biggie.

I wonder how much more responsive is the MSN Direct is, when compared to XM NavTraffic? The NavTraffic isn't well integrated with the D3 when it comes to actually notifying of traffic incidents & reroutes. the D3 tells me of these incidents when I'm actually stuck in traffic and reroutes me back into traffic, which is kinda annoying to say.

If MSN Direct performs a lot better, I might have to make the switch.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Z2 specs say 1440 x 234 which is actually 480 x 234. They count the red, green, and blue pixels separate (480 x 3 = 1440). Bogus marketing if you ask me, but I am happy to see higher resolution displays coming to market. Assuming the 800 x 480 is correct, the F series would have a little over 3.4 times the resolution of the Z2.

Yea thats what I saw as the Z2 specs so I thought it had higher res, I dont have one so I woudnt know. That is quite shady marketing lol, thanks for clearing it up.

There is also a video I took in the very first post.

Ive been trying to open it for several day now and it never opens. Maybe the format. I try to tead throught entire tread before bothing people with my questions because on antother forum im the one getting asked and i hate when the answers have lready been said, but dont get me wrong sometime ansers get barried in a $hit load of pages.

Any different format you your video or suggestions?

Can you confirm that Daul-Zone is not a feature of the F series?

This is a biggie

It's not in the pre-release feature list, so for now I would have to assume it's not a feature. On the other hand, everything is subject to change until it's finalized.