AVIC411.com

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any updates regarding the F500? Everything here seems focus on the in dash units.

Release date?

Will the HD radio tuner work with the 500?

I saw somewhere about an add on Mosfet 50W amp, any info?

Would be absolutely the best if the face plate from the in dash units worked as a portable. I would consider that the ultimate hybrid.

"Out of curiousity, why is dual zone such a necessary feature for you?

Just curious, cause I never use it..."

One word. Kids.

I have a daughter who likes to watch SpongeBob in the back with headphones while I listen to my ipod through the speakers (helps keep my sanity). I guess I could get a stand alone dvd player, but what a pain. Why can't Pioneer make a head unit that "has it all"? I'm looking to replace my N1 and was looking at the Kenwood DNX8120 until I saw this. (Sigh)

Awesome find. That album art view looks awesome. The maps look damn good as well. Hopefully the entire manual is not too far behind!

Also, I noticed that for the destination on the GPS, there is a green call button on the bottom right hand corner. Finally, looks like we can directly dial up a POI after finding it!

Also, found the Dutch version of the quick start guide on the Pioneer Euro site. http://www.service.pioneer-eur.com/peeservice/RegistrInstrMan.nsf/(CountDownloadinInstructionManuals3)?openagent&ID=377AE3249272B673C125743A004048F8&Attachment=MAN-900700-QSG-DU.pdf

It's a bit different showing a different icon set and map appearance (f700 perhaps) as well as some screenshots different from the English quick start guide.

Also, found the Dutch version of the quick start guide on the Pioneer Euro site. http://www.service.pioneer-eur.com/peeservice/RegistrInstrMan.nsf/(CountDownloadinInstructionManuals3)?openagent&ID=377AE3249272B673C125743A004048F8&Attachment=MAN-900700-QSG-DU.pdf

It's a bit different showing a different icon set and map appearance (f700 perhaps) as well as some screenshots different from the English quick start guide.

The english version of that might be easier for you ;-)

Click: English version European F900BT

I think I will stick with my Z series and my D3. I bought two 1/2 din dvd/media players for my navigator and my sc400. It has a USB and a SD card slot. I can pop in one of my 5 sd cards that are 4 GB each. It holds plenty of video/movies/pics. I like my HDD in my Z and the bigger screen. I hate small screens, one of the biggest reasons I sold my 2001 Cadillac DTS was the 5 inch nav screen was so small versus the 2003 DTS with the 7 inch widescreen. Anyone selling there Z series let me know I will buy it from you thru paypal or give me the ebay auction number so I can try to win it. Thanks

98173159_1041516.gif

Make your own Glitter Graphics