AVIC411.com

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not an interface bro.

its a custom background made to look liek an interface.

i have several on a disc including a Windows XP navigation loading, Iphone, windows desktop etc...

makes my passengers think theyre real.

Pretty cool.

Hey, bro...

What is that device with USB/SD that you have beneath your d3? what are the functions and what's the model? I'm curious if that'll allow playback of Divx, MPEG movies through USB/SD slots? Thanks for sharing. :)

I asked my installer today when he thought he would be getting them... he said could be end of this month or sooner... he placed the order and said they took it.. I mean if they already released it in Europe why not here..

Only a totally different GPS map, POI's, voices, dvd region, etc.

Guest astrobill

...this proves I was right. Pioneer has long planned to get rid of the AVIC-D3. That's why they're not properly supporting it with map updates, are offering $300 discounts to get rid of their stocks of AVIC-D3s, and have blatantly told many of us on this site that they have no intention of fixing all the buggy, prototype-quality mistakes they made with the AVIC-D3's software (e.g., horrible Bluetooth functionality, messy, non-sensical interface and menus).

Pioneer ought to give us all credit towards the new unit if we trade in our old AVIC-D3s for a GOOD unit, which this new one appears to be.

Has any anyone seen or heard how the interface for the new F-series will look like?

I have the D3 right now and one of my biggest issue is the lack of information displayed on the Sirius screen.

I have looked at all screen shot and I can’t seem to find one for the Sat. radio.

Has any anyone seen or heard how the interface for the new F-series will look like?

I have the D3 right now and one of my biggest issue is the lack of information displayed on the Sirius screen.

I have looked at all screen shot and I can’t seem to find one for the Sat. radio.

According to JasonH, yes it's been fixed. Page 2 of this thread.

FYI:

Thank you for contacting Pioneer Electronics, Inc.

We are expecting the unit to be released later this month or early June.

Thank You,

Rocky

Customer Service Representative

I see you released this overseas already… do you plan to release it here in the US early too. I have a Z1 and a D3 that I am going to change out as soon as possible… thanks