AVIC411.com

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online dealers aren't authorized to carry Premier by Pioneer.

Where did you hear that from? I've never heard that before and can't find anything supporting that on the Pioneer website. I'd really like to know. If that's the case, then I can stop spending time searching the internet for an F90BT from an authorized internet dealer.

Thanks.

Where did you hear that from? I've never heard that before and can't find anything supporting that on the Pioneer website. I'd really like to know. If that's the case, then I can stop spending time searching the internet for an F90BT from an authorized internet dealer.

Thanks.

When I called Crutchfield to check status of it, they told me the same statement.

Ok i am NOW on the fence. I was with in a week of buying a z2 but now i dont know if i should hold off and get the F900BT.

You being one of the few to see it.... feel it..... sensual play with the buttons..... :cool: what would you do get the z and never look back or wait for the F

thanks

The ONLY reason I can think of to get the Z2 would be the vehicle dynamics display. If you don't care about that, go for the F Series.

What sort of vehicle dynamics can the Z2 display? Also, do you know if the the F series will have the capability to display vehicle dynamics in the future?

Thanks.

The Z, N, and D series will do mph, voltage, g forces, lateral g, time, slope, and compass.

The F-series isn't even out yet, so I think it would be unwise to start guessing about its future capabilities

What sort of vehicle dynamics can the Z2 display? Also, do you know if the the F series will have the capability to display vehicle dynamics in the future?

Thanks.

Thanks.

I have heard the same thing about Premier dealers.

Pardon me for pointing out the obvious...

Those release dates look to be the release dates for additional videos. If you click the one that says "Change of Plans", it plays a video. So it looks like the others are placeholders for more videos, and the dates are when they will release them.

The video is pretty cool, wish there was more though!

Pardon me for pointing out the obvious...

Those release dates look to be the release dates for additional videos. If you click the one that says "Change of Plans", it plays a video. So it looks like the others are placeholders for more videos, and the dates are when they will release them.

The video is pretty cool, wish there was more though!

Agree with CitizenX on the probable meaning of those dates on the videos.

But as far as the current video they put out there.....not impressed. It's video more of the guy and everything else than the AVIC-F. I understand it's a promotional video, but they should have focused a little more on the unit than the car seats and the guy.