AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z3 Hard Drive Image **OFFICIAL**

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demetrius,

I would love to somehow get a copy of the image! If I was to set up an online file storage site or something would you be willing to upload it? It would be greatly appreciated! If not I could send you some money via paypal for a CD with the image burned or something.

I just bought my Z1 and would like to download the image for the upgrade to Z3, but was a few days late in finding this site :(

edit: Looks like there are alot of online free file sharing sites, but some have file size limits, how big is the image file?

edited again: I guess the CD or free file sharing sites won't work, after more reading I'm guessing the image file is probably around 8 Gb - although I guess uTorrent is still an option

I downloaded all, so I thought before the sever was shut down. When I was ready to upgrade my HDD, It turns out I was missing the XXXXX12.tib file. If anyone can get me that file, I'll seed. I've been seeding almost every night while waiting for someone who has the full XXXX12.tib file. I'm at 99.9 overal and 99.4 on XXXX12.tib.

I'm thinking that once I complete my image I can send several of you CDs and we can all have different accounts to host free file hosting sites to host each of the tib files (the power of working together). It'll be a whole lot faster than going thru torrent.

Hi,

I just bought Z3 upgrade on ebay (MK6034GAX), 02/2008, version:03.0000, cddb:08.01.0010

Start up time is about the same as original Z2 (locked HDD). Bluetooth is OK, NAVI map

is good, CDDB even reads in Russin. Overall I use it with no problem till today.

I was trying to ripping up my custom CDs. some of them is played and recorder well, but some of them

gives me an error: "unable to record..." then second message: "unable to playback CD..." OK, I replaced HDD

with original Z2 (locked HDD) - everything is recording and playback!

My question is what is the version/cddb of this offered download (http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4169429)

Z3 update and if anybody had this ripping/playback issue?

Can I just overwrite downloaded image to existing Z3 HDD without carry about locking it on Pioneer?

Thanks.