AVIC411.com

Updated Nav DVD's for D3??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest astrobill

Pioneer refuses to even state *IF* they even plan on any updated map and POI DVDs for the D3, much less *WHEN* to expect them. My guess is the D3 is now unsupported, given how bug-ridden and prototype-looking the menus and error-plagued the Bluetooth is.

My prediction: We will NEVER see any map update or software upgrade for the D3. Ever.

We all bought lemons with the AVIC-D3. I've moved on the Kenwood...good stuff! Check out the latest models in Crutchfield's catalog.

Yea, it's pretty annoying.... since they updated the D1 quicker and seemed more supportive..... Thats the reason why I bought my D3. Not sure if I will buy another Pioneer..... I still like them for the money and it works well for me. Even though Nav takes longer routes at times but it always gets me there when I have no idea how to get there...... well I shouldn't say always.... as it does have some address errors and addresses missing.

They need to get an update out now... I mean were almost half way through 2008!

I went to the website and saw nothin.. I got an email from Pioneer a few weeks ago statin the new disk will be out at the end of august to september. In between that time frame. But when I went to the website I havent seen any indication of the release date.