AVIC411.com

Win CE boot files

Yes I tried a few version of Files from forum. Even Aussie version with DB file changed to UC and version number changed.

As far as Parking brake wire, there is one lt green cable going from AVIC that is connected to Brake light wire. ( other cable is always Ground) so there is only one cable I can connect to and that is actual Parking brake wire. Which makes sense too, but no one confirmed yet that they have their Parking brake lights on, I will have to check if that makes my rear brake lights on or not.

1. ______________ Parking brake light wire.

2. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Ground.. when both completes circuit, (which happens when Parking brake is applied) the light comes on to warn the driver that he is driving with parking brakes on. Now I grounded that Parking brake cable coming out of/or going into AVIC, right there.. means cirucit is completed there and that makes brake light warning on all the times.

I hope I made myself clear here.

My only guess is, my firmware is 2.000600 and map version is 1.000800. There is something that makes me not to boot up to WinCE mode.

Some one please helppppppppppppppppppp!.. :x

1. Working testmode for 2.006 UC (2.007 Europe) update was posted by Carver a day or two ago. Map version has not changed since release and has nothing to do with testmode anyway.

2. If you are bypassing (as it seems) you do NOT touch the parking brake at all. You bolt the parking brake sensor wire from AVIC to the ground. Even if you are not bypassing, if your brake light comes up you've miswured something...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Working testmode for 2.006 UC (2.007 Europe) update was posted by Carver a day or two ago. Map version has not changed since release and has nothing to do with testmode anyway.

2. If you are bypassing (as it seems) you do NOT touch the parking brake at all. You bolt the parking brake sensor wire from AVIC to the ground. Even if you are not bypassing, if your brake light comes up you've miswured something...

Thanks a million Boris.. I really appreciate it. Though it is a bit late, ( nothing is lost much though)..this one is working perfect.

Oh well I proved both methods are working just fine.. Whoever is upgrading to new firmware 2.0006000 has to have this file to access WinCE.

Great job.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im trying to do the software bypass and i donloaded the 2 files u posted to download inorder to load up the windows on the avic. when i insert the memory card and turn the ignition on it loads up and goes to its original menu. i've done the software bypass in the pass and it worked but like a month ago my avic got messed up and sent it to pionner because my screen wouldnt turn on and show my splash screen but once it would load up to show the menu or play music it would show down on me. i also installed the 2.0 software on my old one and it wourked perfectly. now it doesnt. i looked up to see what version it has now that i recieved it back from pioneer and it says 2.006000. what can i do now> any suggestions?

• 2 years later...

Ok I have the

AVIC X710BT and I have tried booting into CE with nothing appearing different at all. Followed and downloaded the Test mode and the other file I have the update all three as directed, I also switched SD cards to make sure it was not the problem...Radio just boots up like normal....What can I do to get into the CE ???

I already had 3.020100 update...HELP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi,

I've read every post in this topic amongst various others.

I can't get into Test Mode.

• I have a F9310BT (EU)
  • I formatted my MicroSD card (FAT32)
  • Downloaded TestMode.ZIP from the first post in this thread
  • Extracted the files
  • Copied both 'MiTACAP' & 'Testmode' folders to the root of the MicroSD card.

Go to my car, insert MicroSD card turn on engine, Stereo boots up as normal, no test mode.

In various instructions it says to turn the unit off and then back on, however there doesn't really seem to be a way to turn the F9310BT off (it just state's OFF but the unit is still on).

I'm using a Mac, however with the same SD card, i managed to install the RadioRecepton Firmware update, I do this simply by inserting the MicroSD card whilst the unit is on.

What am I doing wrong, I know it's not the SD card.

reserves, F9310BT = F930BT. Not same as F900/F910 series - uses different testmodes.

Testmode for your unit does not have TESTMODE folder, but TESTMODE.KEY file on SD card.

Also, why do you want to get into testmode? I would recommend staying out of it unless you know what you want to do.

reserves, F9310BT = F930BT. Not same as F900/F910 series - uses different testmodes.

Testmode for your unit does not have TESTMODE folder, but TESTMODE.KEY file on SD card.

Also, why do you want to get into testmode? I would recommend staying out of it unless you know what you want to do.

Do I only need the TESTMODE.KEY file, or the MiTACAP folder too?

Do I only need the TESTMODE.KEY file, or the MiTACAP folder too?

if you want to be able to access the file manager in testmode (aka file maintenance menu, to copy/replace files) - then you just need the "super" testmode.key on an sd card. I dont know what mitacap folder is or does, but not needed for testmode on f9310bt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...