AVIC411.com

Software mod "bypass" confirmed - Put away your wi

Hello Avic Gods.. I'm hoping you can help me out here.. I did all of the steps to mod my f900bt. I tested it out and my video stayed on. I believe I did a great job for the first time until I realized that the the lil box at the bottom of the screen that says, "system is starting up.. please wait" was still on the screen. I let the car sit for a few minutes to see if it would go off but it did not. I turned the car off and back on.. same thing... I reset the HU.. same thing.. I can click on all of my icons except on the main screen where it says settings and phone.. please help!!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone help me please, i cant for the life of me find the data zip file that need to be mode. i had my f900bt indash install on 9-19-2008, it has the latest firmware update 1.00170 something like that. where is this pioneer.ini data file at is it in the latest firmware update zip file, if so i can't find it. the guy that install it at brandsmart told me to buy a toggle switch and connect a wire to the pink wire going to the park brake and connect a ground wire to metal. that work as long as i didn't go over 16 mph, it would disable it self to factory default, which tell me i need the software mode. where is this mystery data file at that i can't find, help please. :roll:

can someone help me please, i cant for the life of me find the data zip file that need to be mode. i had my f900bt indash install on 9-19-2008, it has the latest firmware update 1.00170 something like that. where is this pioneer.ini data file at is it in the latest firmware update zip file, if so i can't find it. the guy that install it at brandsmart told me to buy a toggle switch and connect a wire to the pink wire going to the park brake and connect a ground wire to metal. that work as long as i didn't go over 16 mph, it would disable it self to factory default, which tell me i need the software mode. where is this mystery data file at that i can't find, help please. :roll:

Thanx to everyone.. I found a guy who did his and he did mine also!! as for the file ur looking for it's in the main folder called APL2.. then look for the data.zip file and then u will see the pioneer file where u need to go...

are we talking about a firmware update zip file, if so i have download that file from pioneer site and there is no data zip file within the zip, or are we talking about the testmode located on the f900bt screem if so that testmode is not highlighted....where do i get this file from? someone please guide me to this file.

thank you CatchMeIfYouCan631, i had download that file i guess those file will reveal the mystery files once it is copy from the sd card to the f900.

like i said in my first post the hard wired hack work as long as i was going 16mph, one problem with that my brake light stay on, my car 99 diamante did i mis something. cant wait to do the software mode.

If you correctly relocated and secured that mute wire, then correctly grounded both the parking brake wire and mute wire, the hardware bypass will work. Did you ground it to a metal surface or did you tap into the brack ground wire. If you went to a metal surface, pleae know that just because it's metal does not mean it's a good ground.