AVIC411.com

East Coast Disc FTP Information Contained in this post.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked my server today and we have 4542956.78MB transferred since the disk were put up. For people that are not grasping that number is 4542.95 GB from when it was posted at 8:15PM on Friday. That equates to about 67 GB an Hour. So Roughly 1,425 people have downloaded the disk at a rate of 21 people per hour.
I'd kinda keep that on the DL, Poineer could wrap you up in legal fees till your 80 for costing them 200k.

Just wanted to say thanks to all. The Disc (the zipped version) downloaded and burned fine to a ritek DL DVD-R disc with my Pioneer DVR-112D Burner. I used Nero version 7 with no issues at all. My buddy burned the same image with a different burner and media and his unit had no problems either. To help take some of the wear and tear off of jlong1987's server I will put the whole thing up on the newsgroups (Usenetserver) I will post a newzbin when it's completed. I'm creating the par2 files now.

WEST FTP FILES ARE THE SAME N5 FILES POSTED IN OTHER THREAD

Just as an FYI to all D1/2 owners, I have confirmed that the west files on the FTP server will not work for you. It's the same N5 ISO that was posted in the other thread (for those of you who have been following this thing for a while now). From what I've read in this forum, it seems to work for the D3. So if you have one, make yourself a back up disk. For all of us D1ers...it's back to the waiting game for the official 80mt disk.

Big thanks to jlong1987. Even though it didn't work for me, it did download fast. Can we count on you for the official CNDV 80MT release?

I reset the unit and uploaded the new disc again, everything works perfectly. If anyone has updated successfully but is having a few glitches in the software, I would recommend reseting the unit and then uploading the disc again.

Once again, thank you for doing what Pioneer should have done, I will think twice about purchasing from them again because of this.

My servers are always open for official releases. When someone has the official disk that is meant for more units I will be glad to host it on my FTP.

I'd kinda keep that on the DL, Poineer could wrap you up in legal fees till your 80 for costing them 200k.

Yea, luckily my user account is not registered in the US.

Thanks everyone for all the great info here. Hoping someone can help me out. Im not all that familiar with FTP/Torrent/ISO etc? And there is a lot of instructions for me to get lost in here. Is anyone able to create a "Update Disk for Dummies" or somehow condense the information out here into a simple to follow thread? Im not trying to be lazy im just really lost and would love an opportunity to get this update. Thanks!

I'm having a hell of a time to get the damn thing to burn. I've gone through three dual layers already and hate to keep burning through them. I'm using Memorex DVD+R DL and they just seem to quit anywhere from 20% to 75% using Alcohol120%. I've been trying to keep up with the thread, but have fallen behind, could someone sticky a burning solution or would someone be willing to burn me a copy and I've cover your expense of the disc and shipping.