• East & West
    • Nope

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just burned the West disc using Nero 8... it's bloatware, but it works. I just double clicked on the ISO and clicked burn. Nothing to it. I did the verify and it verified with no trouble. Works great in my AVIC-9DVD and no problems with POI vicinity search.

I used Memorex DL discs and a 2-3 year old NEC burner, burned at 4x.

Thanks for hosting, jlong.

yeah, plum, 15 bucks. I got it for free. DL discs are expensive. I got 10 of them for $19.00 here at Circuit city. Postage is roughly $3.00 from the post office for a box (rather than crummy envelopes that will, and have in my past experiences, snapped discs in two.) And I don't think $7 is unfair for my time and gas to get to the post office to send them out, plus the HOUR each disc takes to burn.

Marc, all your posts are the same. You are an elitest and an arrogant fuck. All of your posts are condescending on people that don't want to pay for the disc. We get it. You can afford it. Great. You don't need to post in EVERY thread talking shit about people that want to share it.

and enough with the "regards" bullshit. You're a tool.

YEA! Kill Plummit the plumber bitch! :twisted:

lol, there is just no need for him to be such a fucking DOUCHE.

I have sent out 7 copies and have 3 more copies burning now to go out tomorrow morning. Apparently $15.00 isn't too much to ask after all.

I still owe solid gratitude and appreciation to jlong and rotun for making it happen. I got my DL for free, aside from having to buy some damn DL discs, but in the end, guys, it really is appreciated.

Regards.

~Eric

PM replied.

To all who are wondering what servers I use, it is the great people at Dreamhost. Right now they have unlimited space and bandwidth for the life of your account. Prices as low as $5.95 a month with completely unlimited use can't beat that anywhere on the web. But when I talked to them this morning they were down to 20 people left to sign up. PM and I can give you some free stuff to.

I have everything working on my AVIC-D3 but when I don't have the navigation disc in the unit it does not store any map data while I roam, it just zooms out to show the Provence/State, is this by design in this release? with the previous release that came with the unit it would retain basic data for a small area of my city when I did not have the map DVD in the unit.

Download FireFTP for Firefox 3.

The set up a connection with the following

host: vwinvoices.com

user: guest_uploads

pass: guest1234

directory: /vwinvoices.com/

Port: 21

Passive FTP = Yes

Passive FTP is important because most connections that are not SFTP connections will time out or get booted if not slected