AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting "System is starting up" message that doesn't go away. The card (usb drive actually) is formatted and has an mp3 file on it. I've tried resetting the unit few times....nothing helps. Can someone help me out? :?

Thanks

Try to replace LeetLauncher3.0 IGo8 folder with the same folder from LeetLauncher205. It solved this problem for me.

I'm using the Leetlauncher for my 500BT. As you all know the version of IGO is 8.3.2.xxx :D

As far as I know version 8.3.x incl the 3D turn arrow that flashes above the turn (don't know its exact name). I don't see it on my screen and there is nowhere is can turn it on from the settings menu. How can it be displayed??????

Another thing is the colour on the Navigation screen. How can I change that? I thought that it would be the same as the skin i'm using (currently Gurjon 6.5) but it doenn't change when I try different skins.

If I can do it manually in the systen file or whatever it would be very fine but please tell me where I can find these information.

Charle

Hi im having a difficult time starting up the launcher itself.I feel verry stupid to ask but can someone explain me in details how it should start.this is what i did and it didn`t work.I extraxt the launcher on a sd card turn on the avic when it load fully i put the sd kard inside and nothing happened.the song star i can see the folders but the exe file of hte launcer is not there i can start it at all.pls maybe my question is stupid byt i`ll really apresiate any answer.Thqnks in advance.i forgot to tell y that the model is avic F90BT.

i

Hi im having a difficult time starting up the launcher itself.I feel verry stupid to ask but can someone explain me in details how it should start.this is what i did and it didn`t work.I extraxt the launcher on a sd card turn on the avic when it load fully i put the sd kard inside and nothing happened.the song star i can see the folders but the exe file of hte launcer is not there i can start it at all.pls maybe my question is stupid byt i`ll really apresiate any answer.Thqnks in advance.i forgot to tell y that the model is avic F90BT.

after the unit reads the music on the sd you have to shut your car off and then start it again,

i turned it off and turn it on again.I follow the instruction on the firs post but i seem to do something wrong.The song starts but only this,when i open the sd card i can see the folders inside and open launcher folders its empty there is no set up file see pic.1.Realy it was stupid.I fix it and it run perfectly almost, but have this problem the system doesn`t recognise the cd.Does enyone have the same problem?some of the functions of avic audio settings for exampleare not available.Could that be fix?

post-35468-1287275778918_thumb.jpg

i turned it off and turn it on again.I follow the instruction on the firs post but i seem to do something wrong.The song starts but only this,when i open the sd card i can see the folders inside and open launcher folders its empty there is no set up file see pic.1.Realy it was stupid.I fix it and it run perfectly almost, but have this problem the system doesn`t recognise the cd.Does enyone have the same problem?some of the functions of avic audio settings for exampleare not available.Could that be fix?

So you have the SD folder with the contents of LeetLauncher on it. Does the LeetLauncher interface show up after you restart the unit? Do you have the audio files in the Media folder of the SD card? I'll take a screen shot of mine when I get home and post so you can see and compare. Yes CD does work, so does audio on USB and SD card. The radio functions on the Avic do not work yet.

Hello.

I need help, I have a pioneer AVIC f900bt and wanted on the TomTom device to run but it does not I'm no longer weider. the navigator starts but then comes the error message - no card is found - is then described to me can someone please help me.

Thank you

mfg.hunter25990

my english is not good has come from Germany with google translated. :?::?::?::?::?:

having the same problem i put the files on the SD card and a mp3 file...when i do exactly what leecoders instructions were to and i turn my car back on it you uploads normal and plays the mp3 song??? Can anyone help with this?

Alright lets see If I can do this. First shot shows the structure of the SD card. Second shot shows the one .mp3 I have on the disk that it detects. The music you want to listen to goes in the DB folder and the coverart is in the albumcover folder. So the first thing that happens the first time you start the car without SD in and listen to radio or something, then you plug in SD card and it finds the .mp3 in my case I have the harps mp3 that it finds and when it starts to play the harps I turn the car off and then turn it back on leaving the SD card in the system. The system will then load the leetlauncher program and when its done I then I go into the media section and my albums show up via album art I did and I select the one I want to play and it starts playing. Its that simple

main1.jpg

main2.jpg

This is a snapshot of the library.xml in the DB folder, this has the path of coverart and the path of music. I happen to have my music on USB disk under the folders listed as you see. If you had them on the SD card the path would be like the album art shows but in DB folder instead of albumcover folder

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

-

-

\USB Disk\Aerosmith

\USB Disk\DariusRucker

\USB Disk\goo

Thanks for the reply, i understand what you `re saying, but my question is more about the cd.when i boot a cd in the avic unit i doesn`t read it,it doesn`t play it,nothing.is the sc card the only way to listen music throught leetlauncher?if someone can help me pls!

My CD works just fine when I put one in along with playing music from the SD or USB stick.

Thanks for the reply, i understand what you `re saying, but my question is more about the cd.when i boot a cd in the avic unit i doesn`t read it,it doesn`t play it,nothing.is the sc card the only way to listen music throught leetlauncher?if someone can help me pls!

My CD works just fine when I put one in along with playing music from the SD or USB stick.

My unit also works fine with all mentioned above!

Good for you but mine cd doesn`t work with the leetlauncher.Does someone can tell me what could be the reason for this problem?If i`m with the avic software i have all the audio options working.the system start the cd automaticaly and it shows me what song is playing ,the time everything like it should be.When i put the leetlauncher and try to play cd i can`t.Sorry if my explanation is a little confysing.If someone have an idea pls write.Thanks again!