AVIC411.com

New Update Soon

Just got off the phone with Pioneer support, and the guy I talked to said:

As far as I know the update is coming soon, and when I say soon, I mean real soon.

[i asked if it was today] "If it came out later today, it would be a total surprise to me. I haven't heard that it was today, but I know it's a day-by-day thing right now.

So yeah...that's what he says, but of course Jason may have special connections with Pioneer seeing as he is admin of a forum strictly for Pioneer products. Let's hope it is today.

He also said the only fixes he knew for sure, increased boot-up time, and blackberry bluetooth fix. We all knew that already, but he said that is all he knew.

So yeah...that's what I was just told, but they don't seem to be very consistant with what they say.

Sorry, I still like to call and hear things for myself. No mean to offend you, but I am sure that 60-80% of their calls right now in the Navi department are about that update. That is the second time I called so it's not like I am harassing, even though I had another reason for calling [for the past two days, I will be driving and all of a sudden it will just say "GPS has lost it's signal" but it instantly get's it back. He suggested sending it in, but I'm not doing that].

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic