AVIC411.com

Version 2.0 is LIVE!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who like to drive fast, 256.0 works as well... It probably can go ршпрукбь but if you are watching videos at 256/1.6=160 Mph you probably should ont be driving anyway :)

So the speed entered is actually divided by 1.6? If so than that explains why I thought the software bypass was not working for me after the update, because yesterday is the first time i went over 80 since installing my AVIC. I'll try 256 instead of 128.

Dont know if it was said, but i installed 2.0 today on my f700BT.

End Results:

-VR catologing took 2 mins. :shock: "Have 3900 songs"(with old update it stopped working)

-Quicker Boot-up by 20 seconds.

-Faster button response

-Bluetooth seemed to work better didnt really test it though.

I just joined the site so hello everyone. I upgraded from a D3 to a Avic F when it first came out. I kinda wish i kept the D3.

I also just installed the 2.0 update for my Avic F. noticed a couple things. They have removed the fade feature or maybe there is another way to enable the fade feature.

There are grey buttons that i cant seem to turn selectable, not grey.

They removed the blue boxes which is a great improvement. but they still leave the little box in the lower left hand side that shows all zeros. It would be nice if they were to remove this all so. it only serves a purpose when you have a destination programmed in.

I also have a blackberry curve and it still doesnt connect as it should.

This is just my two cents.

Oh yea what ever happened to the bluetooth audio? I kinda miss that.

I believe i saw somewhere that if you turn off "full screen cockpit" somewhere in the options that the box in the lower left will disappear too. Haven't tried that though. I was just wondering about the bluetooth audio myself too. I used it to get Sirius on my D3. Instead of getting an additional subscription I would just stream it on my phone using my premium online account. Actually sounded better than the satellite broadcast :D

After updating the 2.0 error and folowing the instructions perfectly, I went to the next step and got this error "Bluetooth software is not found. Please put it on SD/USB. Any ideas? I reformatted the SD card and loaded the update on it again, but no joy.

it's two separate downloads...put both on the root of the SD card...watch the youtube video posted on this site, it shows it exactly the way should b done..

what i meant about decompressing was that posted in the pioneer website intructions was to d/l and the double click to decompress? sorry im a noob here and haven't done any mods. what do you mean to extract it? how do you extract? so I have downloaded the file and b/t file do i just put it on the sd card and install on the unit?

what i meant about decompressing was that posted in the pioneer website intructions was to d/l and the double click to decompress? sorry im a noob here and haven't done any mods. what do you mean to extract it? how do you extract? so I have downloaded the file and b/t file do i just put it on the sd card and install on the unit?

The file is compressed to a smaller size using a software to compress it. All you have to do after downloading is decompress it with win zip. If you have Windows XP you already have win zip and just have to right click on the file and click on the unzip button. If you read the whole instructions at the site they tell you how to do this.

*If you do not have a decompression utility on your computer, you can download WinZip at http://www.winzip.com.*