AVIC411.com

Version 2.0 is LIVE!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed my F90 unit this past weekend. Matched it up with the XM tuner and the HD radio tuner. I updated the system to the 2,0 version straighaway. It plays EVERY AV source flawlessly. The GPS system is great, and I am having a fantastic time with all the wonderful features.

Wow! I am glad I chose to spend my money on this versatile, quality headunit!

Good response! :lol:

Mine still won't load my contacts but every thing else seems to work just fine. Fun unit that keeps getting better...

Please help. I have an avic-700bt and tried to install the 2.0 update. I downloaded from the website. Then, I unzipped it which it now contained 3 folders (LPUE080, operations manuals, TTS). I copied the LPUE080 and TTS folders to the SD, as is. When I loaded it into the unit, I got the error message "File Checking Error:/ storage card/:PUE080/APL2/iGo/data.zip is wrong!. So, I called Pioneer. They suggested I open each folder and unzip all the individual files. So, I did that and stored the files on the SD card. When I put it back in the unit, I got the error message "File Checking Error:/ storage card/:PUE080/APL2/iGo/data.zip is missing!

Please help! I want to install the update and don't know what to do from here. Pioneer people are not very much help......

Thanks!

Tried what you said todx. I reformatted the SD card. By the way, its a 8 GB card, is that okay?? Then, I downloaded again from site (took like an hour!!) I unzipped the file and extracted the two I needed. Then, I loaded on SD card and tried to install. I got error message "File Checking Error:/ storage card/:LPUE080/APL/iconv.dll is wrong!." I called pioneer again. This time the guy told me my unit was bad and to send it back?? Do I really need to do that?? Maybe, I am just not unzipping right? The folders LPUE and TTS have within them other zip files. Is this okay or do those need to be unzipped too?

Any help would be appreciated, I have been working at this for like 4 hours now!!

Tried what you said todx. I reformatted the SD card. By the way, its a 8 GB card, is that okay?? Then, I downloaded again from site (took like an hour!!) I unzipped the file and extracted the two I needed. Then, I loaded on SD card and tried to install. I got error message "File Checking Error:/ storage card/:LPUE080/APL/iconv.dll is wrong!." I called pioneer again. This time the guy told me my unit was bad and to send it back?? Do I really need to do that?? Maybe, I am just not unzipping right? The folders LPUE and TTS have within them other zip files. Is this okay or do those need to be unzipped too?

Any help would be appreciated, I have been working at this for like 4 hours now!!

I suppose return it, but try to get some money back for your troubles or something.

mmonacell,

Have you tried a different SD card yet? I used a 4GB one, and all was well - something to attempt. Also, you are inserting the SD card when the unit off, correct? I would try everything I could before taking the entire unit out and sending it back at this point.

Let us know how it turns out.

Cheers,

Kevin

i too have this same problem...my env was working fine with it, but after the bluetooth update, my phone can no longer be found to pair it. I've tried discovery mode through the device and on my phone and they do not find each other. What is this alternate bluetooth update? Is it on Pioneer's website?