AVIC411.com

Version 2.0 is LIVE!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I had the same problem with the Vista theme. The buttons were all over to far and it made look like there was a button and a half button on the top right for me, I just copied the pioneer image.res file back. /no problems now...

Yea I fixed it too... People just before you start moding again make sure to make backups of the new files just in case...

Boot time is faster, still unacceptable at 30 seconds. No other navigation system takes 30 seconds to boot.

Buttons are still laggy for a long time after bootup.

Overall, not a major improvement, except for cutting some time off of the boot.

I disagree. Boot time at 30 seconds is hardly "unacceptable", and that being a 30-35% improvement over the original is great. Buttons didn't seem laggy to me, either.

I'm pretty happy with 2.0 so far. Can it be improved more? Sure it can. Let's hope Pioneer keep delivering the goods.

braddman wrote:

Boot time is faster, still unacceptable at 30 seconds. No other navigation system takes 30 seconds to boot.

Buttons are still laggy for a long time after bootup.

Overall, not a major improvement, except for cutting some time off of the boot.

If it is so unacceptable just sell the unit and buy one that boots under 30 seconds..... The new boot time is more than I expected so i'm happy for now....

OK I think Pioneer Deserve A small/light applause. I think Just maybe after this Update we can stop talking so crap about pioneer and the F series, and start some loving on our Navs!!

Much better response, Love the new screen brightness. load time still little slow, but definitely duable.

On a side note My satisfaction rating for this product went way up!

Hey guys i just found this forum and i purchased my 700 three weeks ago. I installed the new update last night everything downloaded fine but now i get the password screen come up. The problem is that the password screen i grey and i can't enter the password. Any help would be great.

Thanks Mitch

Hey guys i just found this forum and i purchased my 700 three weeks ago. I installed the new update last night everything downloaded fine but now i get the password screen come up. The problem is that the password screen i grey and i can't enter the password. Any help would be great.

Thanks Mitch

Just to rule out the simple stuff, is your handbrake on? (assuming not bypassed)