AVIC411.com

Version 2.0 is LIVE!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will test it!!! Call it stupidity, call it courageous, call it what you want but I just finished installing my brand new F90BT in my wife's van. I have not changed one thing on it yet so I will load the new firmware and then attempt to boot with into testmode and will report back to you.

Chuck

Just installed it! Works sooooooo much better now. My Blackberry actually links up and the phonebook transfer no longer has duplicate entries. It actually does everything they said it would. Screen is brighter, faster boot time, blue boxes are gone from the map, etc. I love this thing now. Love this site as well!

Just installed it! Works sooooooo much better now. My Blackberry actually links up and the phonebook transfer no longer has duplicate entries. It actually does everything they said it would. Screen is brighter, faster boot time, blue boxes are gone from the map, etc. I love this thing now. Love this site as well!

So the blue boxes are FOR SURE gone? I thought I saw that someone said they still appeared in the YouTube video...