AVIC411.com

Custom Backround Request

x930bt

2005 Mazda 3

some badass Mazda logos in place of the VW logos from the custom background thread...I think it was around page 21-22 (I can't recall...I just went through all 70+ pages looking for Mazda logos and found little love.

public posting is fine and greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance

edit...basically like these, but for Mazda, and formatted for the x930bt

not sure what the rules are....so flame if and i can remove if you want but i made all these for my d3 which should be in tomomrrow. i download wallpapers from wincustomize.com, skinz.org, deviantart.com

vw10.jpg

vw92.jpg

vw86.jpg

vw37jpg.jpg

vw8.jpg

vw5.jpg

vw4.jpg

vw3.jpg

vw1.jpg

loading1.jpg

extraordinarycopycopy.jpg

if anyone gets mad and wants me to give credit to the autors of the wallpapers i will take them down or refind them and post the author.

any guesses what my favorite color is?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys, I got a z130bt in my 02 maxima se. was wondering if anyone had or could do something for a maxima.

I layered something last night on photoshop but i just added to a design i found somewhere else. not that good at it yet but here ya go for anyone interested. thanks.

edit. found this second image on another site. definitely just jacked it so ill give back to the avic community lol

also found a nice pic of my car... same color and everything. was hoping someone with more experience than myself could do something with it.

post-55684-0-75778600-1315777665_thumb.jpg

post-55684-0-24531800-1315778299_thumb.jpg

post-55684-0-14045000-1315778404_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I would like to see a Crimson Red background With 2 small Cadillac Crest's in Each Upper Corners in Black

with Thumper's

Seville in black or White letter's

this would be for a X930BT thank you

If that is to much then just Black background solid with a Red Cadillac Emblem crest in the center

and under that Thumper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I really love these ones...

pioneer.jpg

CARBONPioneer.jpg

or even this one without the bottom Logos or one replaced with Bose would be good....

Pioneer-1.jpg

but as my car has Bose speakers, I would really like the Bose logo to be in there somewhere... could someone help me out and show some of their super photoshop skills please :) or even the Bose one on its own would be great!

Bose_Logo_Tag_Black.jpg

bose_logo.jpg

il leave it to the experts! Thank you very much!

Pioneer-1.jpg

Avic 930bt

Public is fine

This background just take out the colors. Keep the bottom things. Instead of having pioneer have a Nissan emblem and directly under that have 350Z. And have Pioneer in red on the top left corner not to big.

Big Thanks ahead of time =)

I attached one i found maybe it'll help all thats need to be added it black background, 350z and pioneer in red on the top left corner. Hope it helps

Oh and there's the pioneer and 350z logo. the 350z logo i don't want it to big same with the pioneer logo. Thanks again.

post-57513-0-70827100-1321339644_thumb.jpg

post-57513-0-42029200-1321339879_thumb.jpg

post-57513-0-02942000-1321339915_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...