AVIC411.com

Maverickster's Mods - UPDATED 12/9/08

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basstoy and bwolfe, glad you like my tweaks, as I said I started with Mavs' DATA.zip hacks/mods and just played around with things to suit my preferences. I will post my codes for navigatemap_800_480 and speedcam_800_480 together with the .bmp for my altered speedcam box.

I'm pretty new to all this, it took me ages to figure out how to attach the previous pic, so please be patient, I'll have it here as soon as I can.

Mark :)

basstoy and bwolfe, glad you like my tweaks, as I said I started with Mavs' DATA.zip hacks/mods and just played around with things to suit my preferences. I will post my codes for navigatemap_800_480 and speedcam_800_480 together with the .bmp for my altered speedcam box.

I'm pretty new to all this, it took me ages to figure out how to attach the previous pic, so please be patient, I'll have it here as soon as I can.

Mark :)

Hello there, i have been reading this forum sonce i got my F700BT and love all of the info and mods. I have version 2.0 installed and not many hacks/mods except modifying my sys.txt to make the 3D arrow smaller. I am looing at cleaning up my nav display a little. I am pretty savy with computers except when it comes to editing scripts and codes, stuff like that. I don't have a program for that. I know how to get into test mode, copy files safely and keep the old ones on there. I hate to ask this but was wondering if anyone would make me a custom data.zip file to do the following:

1. remove the zoom scale

2. remove the info box in the lower left corner ( or make it so "full screen cockpit" mode is always on

3. if possible, remove the iPod album art from the MAP display ONLY, not on the iPod display. If this can't be done , no biggie

4. No key beeps ( the silent wav's)

Just curious, i would appreciate the heck out of that, i was really hoping to try myself and learn but being a miliatry man right now my time is very limited. Like i said i hate to ask but if someone is interested, i would really appreciate it. Like i said i have a 700BT with Version 2.0 and my current data.zip is untouched.

i have tryed and tryed but it does not look the pictures at all it looks the same.. in the test mode it said it was copying the filies and everything looked like it was going good .. then i clicked on the X and the turned off the unit and took the SD card out and turned my car back on but nothing looked like it changed there was no changes on the unit can someone help me plz i think iam doing something wrong.

dumpystig Great job, I really like your mods, but im wondering if you could move POI/cancel route button to the left in order to see it when you are listening an IPOD song w Album cover. I´m a newbie and i have no idea how to do that.

I hope you could upload it as soon as posible, if not, can I give you my email and send it to me?

Thanks a lot

Question for Mav or Boris or anyone who can answer this. I have one final tweak i want to make for right now. Can anyone tell me what to edit to remove the Multi-info box in the lower left corner or basically make it so the "Full Screen Map" option is always on and not defaulting to off. I saw Mav's mod and what he did but i did not want to add the speed/elevation. Thanks for any input.

Question for Mav or Boris or anyone who can answer this. I have one final tweak i want to make for right now. Can anyone tell me what to edit to remove the Multi-info box in the lower left corner or basically make it so the "Full Screen Map" option is always on and not defaulting to off. I saw Mav's mod and what he did but i did not want to add the speed/elevation. Thanks for any input.

You could a) make the box invisible (hide the entire layer). Or, make the variable that holds cockpit setting permanent, so it is actually saved....