AVIC411.com

Maverickster's Mods - UPDATED 12/9/08

Guys I was wondering if Maverickster's DATA file would work without any other tweaking of the scripts for Canadians operating in speeds of Kilometers per hour distances of Kilometers.

Needs minor tweaking in the (no route available) speed/max. speed script to accommodate the hundreds digit in max. speed.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for some really nice mods Maverick!

I do want to have a few changes. Tried some adaptations in the coding, but they're not 'doing it'...

Here's what I have now:

2mxnh5.jpg

I would like to get something like this: (the 3D tilt is now focussed on the action to take)

2w3vw3s.jpg

so:

1. change the cam info position to the left 'bar'

2. change the scaling bar all the way down to the right bottom corner, above the "OFF" button and below the "cancel route" button.

3. have a larger info display of lane selection in the centre

4. change those butt ugly colors of those semi transparent boxes...

Who can help out?

Thought I post it here, because most mods come from this thread.

Thanks!

I was making a change to navigatemap_800_480.ui in regards to the terminate route/poi button. As I use my ipod primarily the terminate route/poi button is covered by the album artwork, rendering it unusable (unless another source is used, or off). I've tried moving the button to the left, but upon restarting the system hangs at the menu screen.

So what values do I use for the x coordinate?

Original code:

;Delete Route - POI Select

Thanks

As has been said earlier i'm trying to get rid of the ipod album art on the nav screen. it blocks the POI icon.

i use that damn POI button so much (LOVE IT :lol: ) but i have to switch source away from ipod in order to see it. i don't care if i lose the art, or just move the POI button to the layer above it.

I'll admit i'm a bit lost and would really appreciate a pointer as to where to go.

thank you for your time.

I will post my DATA.zip no prob, but I need someone to tell me exactly how it's done.

There is a drawback tho: I am using a custom font which has different dimensions to the stock 'Tahoma'. Because of this I had to spend a ridiculous amount of time altering 'x=', 'y=' and 'w=' values and font sizes to get everything looking right. Therefore you would have to either install the same custom font and use my DATA.zip as is, or stick to your own font and make the relevant adjustments to suit.

Anyways, any help on uploading my DATA.zip will be most welcome :)

i would use your font.... no prob

and what he said...... just click add attachment..... and find the file on your pc..... make sure you make one folder with all your files in ir and zip/rar it and post that file.....all the suspense is killing me.... I bet your data zip is the most asked here right now.. cause its nowhere to be found.. :P