AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Knob Replacements

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I like the black knob

next photoshop: metallic blue with black o-ring! lol (at least I think it'd be cool)

sooo... I haven't gotten the one I ordered yet.... :cry:

Just thought I'd throw that out there since I was like one of the first to order...

Any idea on why? Did mine get sent?

I sent all of them on wedns and thursday so it should be there any day now. It's the US mail so enough said.

I sent all of them on wedns and thursday so it should be there any day now. It's the US mail so enough said.

Ahh good ole snail mail - got mine today

Looks great in my Element

Fit right on - perfect size - not too long at all

I actually think it's easier now to hit the voice command button (instead of accidentally hitting zoom or track skip)

And at night, it's a huge difference - much easier to change the volume

Thanks Tom! :lol:

tom, are you doing international p&p (uk) against more $$?

I have sent a few to the UK. Still trying to work out shipping though. Seems pricey, any ideas?

do you think $10 p&p will do?

I don't think so. I Fedexed the last ones because I didn't have time to go stand in xmas lines at the post office and I am not sure what that ended up costing til I get the Fedex bill. If I were to guess I would say around $20.00 but I'm not sure. Stand by and let me check some more.

Tom

Glad to see everyone likes them. Somebody ordered one for a 900bt or 700bt and I am curious if that fits (since I made it for the 90BT. If that guy would let us know, that would be great.

Thanks again to everyone.

I have a 900bt

Works great!

Thanks for the info greygabe.

Tom

Hi Thomas. I received mine today. Thanks for getting it out to me so quickly. It's a very nice piece. I have the 700bt - fits perfectly.

I like this stainless one, but may have to "upgrade" in the future if you offer a black anodized one... 8)

Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas!

- Mark