AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Knob Replacements

I wanted a plain knob. I paid his asking price, he came back and asked for more money.

Whatever... its dishonest.. I own my own business, I have to eat stuff all the time to take care of people and this was clearly a case of him wanting more money even after Id already paid his asking price.

Maybe he'll come back to all you guys and ask for more money and then lets see how you all like it.

Ya that's what I'm gonna do, ask for more money from people who already paid me LOL

What business are you in, brain surgeon?

Ummm.. I had already paid you and you came back to me for more money. . I paid you an hour before you raised the price. I guess you DECIDED you were going to raise the price and that we all should have read your mind and known that the price was going up.

If it's "only" $12.00 then why are we having this discussion? Why didnt you honor your own pricing structure instead of expecting me to cough it up for you.

I don't need your $12 bucks dude. Go find a machinist to make you one somewhere else. You can even copy my picture I posted. That's free. Is that cheap enough for you?

I didn't intentionally "jack the price up" I just need more money to make them or I'm not going to make them.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted a plain knob. I paid his asking price, he came back and asked for more money.

Whatever... its dishonest.. I own my own business, I have to eat stuff all the time to take care of people and this was clearly a case of him wanting more money even after Id already paid his asking price.

Maybe he'll come back to all you guys and ask for more money and then lets see how you all like it.

Ya that's what I'm gonna do, ask for more money from people who already paid me LOL

Ummm.. I had already paid you and you came back to me for more money. . I paid you an hour before you raised the price. I guess you DECIDED you were going to raise the price and that we all should have read your mind and known that the price was going up.

If it's "only" $12.00 then why are we having this discussion? Why didnt you honor your own pricing structure instead of expecting me to cough it up for you.

I don't need your $12 bucks dude. Go find a machinist to make you one somewhere else. You can even copy my picture I posted. That's free. Is that cheap enough for you?

I didn't intentionally "jack the price up" I just need more money to make them or I'm not going to make them.

Im done with this. You keep contradicting yourself and refusing to acknowledge that I paid you before you raised the price. All these guys here are going to side with you because they want knobs. Whatever, spin it however you want, you were in the wrong. You can call me names, talk crap to me, whatever. I paid you, you raised the price after the fact, asked me for more money, AGREED TO SEND ME ONE ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND ME, then I email you thanking you and you refund me anyway.

Good job.. customer service move of the year.

Enjoy your knobs, guys.

I payed this guy at 9:54PM. He edited the thread at 11:01PM. The thread has only been editted once, when he raised the price. And now all of a sudden he's insulting me FOR PAYING HIS ASKING PRICE.

Some people got a lot of nerve.

You wanted your money back... You got it.

OK, we get the point you guys want to kill each other!

Im done with this. You keep contradicting yourself and refusing to acknowledge that I paid you before you raised the price. All these guys here are going to side with you because they want knobs. Whatever, spin it however you want, you were in the wrong. You can call me names, talk crap to me, whatever. I paid you, you raised the price after the fact, asked me for more money, AGREED TO SEND ME ONE ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND ME, then I email you thanking you and you refund me anyway.

Good job.. customer service move of the year.

Enjoy your knobs, guys.

I don't have a problem with sending you a knob for $12.00. I have a problem with the nasty emails you sent me last night calling me crook which you conveniently lft out for all to read.

I'm done with this too.

when will you be sending my knob out?

maybe since I'm the first to pay $22 send it out priority mail instead :)

thank,

Brent

I'll send it out tomorrow. Thank You

no more same day shipping :)

>To order just email me at thomashohl@comcast.net and I after I get payment I will ship same day

good chance I won't get until after x-mas if you wait until tomorrow :(

Thanks,

Brent

thank,

Brent

>To order just email me at thomashohl@comcast.net and I after I get payment I will ship same day

Thanks,

Brent

You're right! this is an outrage! I'm going to report him to the BBB if you haven't alrea... wait what? Well I don't care if it's a small company I'll just... what's that you say? He's just a guy with a machine shop trying to help out some people on this forum for a *very* reasonable price?

Well then. Nevermind. :lol:

thank,

Brent

Thanks,

Brent

I'll fed-ex 3 day it,

THanks again

well i haven't got mine yet. i ordered it only a couple days ago, but i will say Thomas has been nothing but great to me. i asked him a couple questions and he got right back to me and even had some options/suggestions.

I actually manufacture parts for pickup trucks and i will say the price of steel and aluminum these days makes it hard to make stuff cheap these days. even at 20 bucks for a knob its a deal. my time is worth something and i'm sure his is too.

i'm not trying to rip on anyone, just offering my point of view.

you guys are too funny!

I'm installing this new head unit on my wife truck for x-mass would like to have the knob at the same time. when we previously looked at them in the store she said she didn't like it because of the small knob, so this will work out great.

Sorry if you think I'm asking to much and welcome to the retail world.

Merry Christmas,

Brent