AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Knob Replacements

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid this joker for a knob.. he runs in here and jacks the price up AFTER I paid him for the knob and then comes back to me asking for more money. Then, when I tell him just to refund me, he says "Well, I dont know how to refund you so Ill just do it for the $12.00" and then he goes ahead and refunds me anyway.

umm...if I get your story right....

He figured out how to refund you, and gave you back your money...

How does that make him a crook??

Besides - did you want one with a groove for the o-ring or a different color? It's very clearly stated that those will be extra.

Cmon man - this guy seems to be working so hard to make these and ship them out. The last thing he probably needs is a guy saying he's a crook before he can even make the first group of shipments.

I ordered an original style one and have gotten no such price jack email.

I wanted a plain knob. I paid his asking price, he came back and asked for more money.

Whatever... its dishonest.. I own my own business, I have to eat stuff all the time to take care of people and this was clearly a case of him wanting more money even after Id already paid his asking price.

Maybe he'll come back to all you guys and ask for more money and then lets see how you all like it.

damn, should of ordered yesterday when it was half price, had to wait for some funds to clear today, robbed :(

just send payment for new asking price $22 :(

a good business practice would be to warn everyone of a price increase, especially one that high, example "there will be a new price for this after Dec 18th = $22"

Regards,

Brent

This guy is a crook. I paid this joker for a knob.. he runs in here and jacks the price up AFTER I paid him for the knob and then comes back to me asking for more money. Then, when I tell him just to refund me, he says "Well, I dont know how to refund you so Ill just do it for the $12.00" and then he goes ahead and refunds me anyway.

Hey Tom.. this is not how you treat people. If you wanted to raise the price, that's fine but I paid you BEFORE you raised the price and its DISHONEST to come back to someone and ask for more money after the fact. Then to make matters worse, you tell me youre going to take care of me for the POSTED PRICE THAT I PAID and you refund me anyway. Way to get things started over here on the right foot.

Guy's been registered here 6 days and this is how he starts things off.

I shouldn't even waste my time but this idiot sent me an email wanting a knob and I send him back and tell him it's ten more dollars. He told me go ahead and refund his money. ITS $12.00 OMG LET ME GET HIM HIS MONEY BACK POOR BASTARD. But I can't figure it out on the fly so I tell him I'll send him one anyways. I guess he wants to get his last insult in and call me a crook. LOL

I definitely don't need the money, I'm just trying to help and I enjoy it, but the balls on this idiot.

Let him complain. HE AINT GETTIN A KNOB THOUGH!!!! LOL

All knob orders have been sent via US mail.

I agree with you guys he should of warned everyone and the people who payed should get it for the $12. BUT have any of you guys actually machined anything in your life before. First off metal is expensive these days, secondly machining takes a lot of time, a lot of expensive tools/programs are needed, and a lot of experiences is needed to get the correct tolerances. I can say for shure at $12 it was not worth his time, and if you factor in all the tools and stuff he was most likely loosing money in the deals. So if you dont like his price, take the picture he so nicely posted for you and see if you can get it done for cheaper than $22. I have access to mills and machining tools and I would rather pay the $22 then make it myself, because I know whats involved.

One more note for anyone who thinks I'm gouging...

I took me 6 hours on a machine to make 40 of these and another 4 hours to address and ship them in padded envelopes that cost about a dollar each and another $1.26 in stamps. For a grand total of 10 hours for 40 knobs. Plus the Stainless (about $40.00)

I ain't gettin rich guys.

And this Madflava guy, GEEZZZZZ

I agree with you guys he should of warned everyone and the people who payed should get it for the $12. BUT have any of you guys actually machined anything in your life before. First off metal is expensive these days, secondly machining takes a lot of time, a lot of expensive tools/programs are needed, and a lot of experiences is needed to get the correct tolerances. I can say for shure at $12 it was not worth his time, and if you factor in all the tools and stuff he was most likely loosing money in the deals. So if you dont like his price, take the picture he so nicely posted for you and see if you can get it done for cheaper than $22. I have access to mills and machining tools and I would rather pay the $22 then make it myself, because I know whats involved.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Tom

I wanted a plain knob. I paid his asking price, he came back and asked for more money.

Whatever... its dishonest.. I own my own business, I have to eat stuff all the time to take care of people and this was clearly a case of him wanting more money even after Id already paid his asking price.

Maybe he'll come back to all you guys and ask for more money and then lets see how you all like it.

Ya that's what I'm gonna do, ask for more money from people who already paid me LOL

What business are you in, brain surgeon?

Ya that's what I'm gonna do, ask for more money from people who already paid me LOL

What business are you in, brain surgeon?

Ummm.. I had already paid you and you came back to me for more money. . I paid you an hour before you raised the price. I guess you DECIDED you were going to raise the price and that we all should have read your mind and known that the price was going up.

If it's "only" $12.00 then why are we having this discussion? Why didnt you honor your own pricing structure instead of expecting me to cough it up for you.

X2 man

Well said

Yes he should have warned of price increase - but the man is working crazy hard and not makin much off it - so chill out

I payed this guy at 9:54PM. He edited the thread at 11:01PM. The thread has only been editted once, when he raised the price. And now all of a sudden he's insulting me FOR PAYING HIS ASKING PRICE.

Some people got a lot of nerve.

You wanted your money back... You got it.