AVIC411.com

F90BT $627 shipped, Auth. retailer @ Amazon

Wow, you bought a F900BT for $636 2 weeks ago from amazon. I bought a F90BT 8 days ago from amazon for $627. Brand new, with the ipod cable and 4v pre-outs.

Prices were dropping like a rock. But now it's up to $650 for the 90 and $637 for the 900. Still great prices though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI update for amazon purchaees... I just baught a F90BT today (1/2/09) and it was $599 from 6th Ave plus $30 credit from Amazon if you signup & use their Amazon card (just pay it it off when you get the bill & dont pay any interest!) ... making it $569 & free ship... awesome!

Side question... does anyone know if the new F90's are shipping with the 2.0 update already installed??

thanks, Mike

Yes it does ship with the new 2.0 firmware. The packaging comes with a sticker right on the front stating 2.0. I also ordered mine from the same vendor. They were professional and quick. I ordered mine before Christmas and paid $627. Too bad for me.

Just FYI, 6ave.com has a 30-day price match guarantee... I placed the order a few days ago when it was ~$640... I called them up today while it's at $604, and they made the adjustment without any hassle!

Great service :)

Wow... good to know! I won't complain about three bucks but I will definetly keep an eye out in case dips to like $590 or less.

Thanks for the info!

Wow... good to know! I won't complain about three bucks but I will definetly keep an eye out in case dips to like $590 or less.

Thanks for the info!

The day before I ordered mine the price was $599 I should have ordered then but procrastinated and they rased the price on me. I will be watching to see if it dips down again.

I notice 6ave is on the pioneerelectronics.com website listed as an authorized retailer, but the note on the side of 6ave and amazon.com say that they are authorized for "Pioneer Home Entertainment Products" not "Car Audio/Video, Navigation" like Crutchfield, Best Buy & Circuit city.

Does anyone know for sure if pioneer considers 6ave an authorized dealer for their car electronics?

Here may be another tip: I ordered mine about a week ago from 6thAve. I found it on Amazon, and I had some questions so I just called them up to ask, then ended up ordering. Anyhow, the guy asked me how much Amazon wanted for it, and I told him $639, which it was. But, had I been thinking on my feet, I probably could have saved some $$$. Clearly, he took what I told him and invoiced me for exactly that. So if you call and plan to order, be ready to name your price, within reason I'm sure.