AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

The FTP site is down right now, or at least web access is. If you use an FTP client like filezilla, it will still work. 66.59.250.9 username: avic port: 21

I'm sure this is temporary. Anyone wanting the file, send me a PM with your email addy and I'll send it to ya.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made a folder on the FTP server with my latest data.zip along with an "all-in-one" UnzipToSDCard.zip file intended for newbies. All the mods are documented in the readme file. This version has the configurable route info box modded from GTIMatt's file. You can choose the 3 fields displayed under Navi Settings. It is only visible "in route" and the background box disappears in full screen cockpit as it should. http://66.59.250.9:8000/Cmh928/ username: avic password: leave blank[attachment=4]no-route.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]in-route.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]fs-cockpit.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]simul.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]browse.jpg[/attachment]

just a suggestion, on the next street name text, have a width limit so that the street name won't get covered with the button

When I choose PetterssonNight scheme my avic gives an error and is now rebooting over and over.. music is ok but when I try to go to the nav screen it does nothing. Then it reboots.. :oops:

What is this? Is there a file missing? It only happens with PetterssonNight scheme..

Please, help me!

Look at the 8th post down and follow Boris' instructions. This might solve your problem, it happened to me too. http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 5&start=15

That's it! I only needed to add the nightguidance files! Thanks! ;-)

I guess the FTP server was being overloaded, so he's trying to figure out how to limit bandwidth. I finished some more clean-up on my data.zip and hosted it on my own FTP ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us

I also posted the speedcam voice files, 3-D Building files, Testmode, a decent SYS.txt, color schemes, and GUGA's menu theme.

If anyone needs their files posted on the FTP, just send me a PM.

The color scheme is monopoly-night

[attachment=5]NoRoute.jpg[/attachment][attachment=4]3D-Route.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]2D-Route.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]flyover.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]FSCockpit.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Buildings.jpg[/attachment]

If you download the Audio folder from my site, it has KPH and MPH voices, but my scripts only reference the MPH ones since I'm in the US. This is all covered on page 20-23 of "Progress report" in the forums.

As for TTS, search a thread called "fixing up samantha". The hack works fine on mine. Though she still sounds robotic, it's not as bad.

time for an update,

what's inside V2,

-house number mod (pressing current street show's house number, pressing the house number hides them)

-stop navigate button

-navigation mute

-speed limit mod (robotic warning voice, better speedcam warning visibility)

-speed camera mod (better speedcam icon)

-moved buttons

-simulation control (new style and location)

-gps status button onscreen

-setting button onscreen

-changed all stock sounds to igo sounds

-linear compass (GTIMATT style), pressing the house number hides it

-moved half the stuff around

-route info box (everything can be changed in the displayed info menu)

-moved next street text

-date mod

here's the link http://uploaded.to/?id=jke33n

instructions:

1)unzip file

2)put data zip, font file and sys.txt in apl2/igo/ folder

3)optional hacked ezrider and license if you don't have it yet, enjoy

I think the work you guys are doing looks great! I'm just curious why no one is using something like keepers quicklaunch with the hidden panel for a cleaner look? I've been using that for a while now and just feel it makes the screen look less cluttered and all the icons you guys are using will come up with one touch.

I think the work you guys are doing looks great! I'm just curious why no one is using something like keepers quicklaunch with the hidden panel for a cleaner look? I've been using that for a while now and just feel it makes the screen look less cluttered and all the icons you guys are using will come up with one touch.

personal preference buddy,

Newbie here. ill.die.trying couldn't have made the latest update any easier to do...however, I copied the SD files and installed them in the proper folders on the flash drive and it looks exactly the same (compass still below the time, no date, etc.) anyone have any ideas?

SPE999