AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

The file you had posted for Paladin had 3 BMPs in it that belong in the common folder. The version you had posted earlier on here was missing one of those BMPs, so I added it to the common folder and re-uploaded it. I don't know if your UI even calls the BMP, but it's better to have it in there and be safe, than not. :-)

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The elevation.bmp wasn't present in the original file you had posted, but the other 2 files were in there I added the BMP to common folder and re-posted it to the FTP.

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying

i dont get it

so what you're saying is you edited the file i posted and posted it as is having the same file name as mine?

i cant find those files anywhere in your data.zip

if you're going to look for it you'll find it, i'm not pissed or anything but you have to know where those files are, you can't expect everyone to always do stuffs for you

Sorry to keep bothering you. i found them, i dont know how i didn't see them before. thanks

i think your missing the elevation image

I had that one but was missing the speed ones. I put them in the igo folder but it still reboots. This is weird. No other data.zip files has done this to me. :P

I guess I won't be able to use this one for whatever reason.

If you add this to your visible model, then the speed limit will only be visible when it is actually posted AND you are not in-route.

visiblemodel="!navigation.has_route&navigation.current_speed_limit.valid"

that did it. thank you. i just need to adjust some of the text and after that i will be complete with the mod. i will post pics tomorrow and i will post my data file on your FTP if it is possible.

thank you

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as Paladin, when I use new the DATA.ZIP file I get re-boots, all I have to do is put the earlier IDT DATA.ZIP file back in and it works (obviously with the old format and function). I'm trying to track the "missing" BMP discussion, but I checked IDT's DATA file and there was a Speed.bmp in the 800_480 folder and a YOUR_SPEED.BMP in the Common folder. I didn't see an ELEVATION.BMP in either folder, however when I looked in the earlier DATA.ZIP I didn't see it in there either....

SPE999

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as Paladin, when I use new the DATA.ZIP file I get re-boots, all I have to do is put the earlier IDT DATA.ZIP file back in and it works (obviously with the old format and function). I'm trying to track the "missing" BMP discussion, but I checked IDT's DATA file and there was a Speed.bmp in the 800_480 folder and a YOUR_SPEED.BMP in the Common folder. I didn't see an ELEVATION.BMP in either folder, however when I looked in the earlier DATA.ZIP I didn't see it in there either....

SPE999

anyone else having problems with the new zip? i'm tryingto figure out why it crashes on wome of the other users