AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to remove your test speed camera, click the camera on the nav screen, hit route confirmation button , then click save as and then delete,

I cannot select a camera. Every time I touch the screen it just puts up that red target symbol. It never selects anything. I added them on the fly.

I think I need a way to edit the file where they are stored.

How does the speedcam mod get its data? Will that work better then the highway warning I get now if I am speeding?

to remove your test speed camera, click the camera on the nav screen, hit route confirmation button , then click save as and then delete,

I cannot select a camera. Every time I touch the screen it just puts up that red target symbol. It never selects anything. I added them on the fly.

once you click on the screen and that red target comes up, click the map config button, then hit save as then edit cam then delete. make sure you place the red target directly over the speedcam to select.

once you click on the screen and that red target comes up, click the map config button, then hit save as then edit cam then delete. make sure you place the red target directly over the speedcam to select.

I will try it again. It is hard selecting it as I am driving when it comes up :)

One thing that ***would*** be cool with this mod is the "recording" feature added to the clock (switches color when recording) like Matts and then swap the house numbers display with a touch of the active street name bar in the lower portion of the screen. Is this do-oable?

I can fuddle my way through it but I'm sure you can get there alot quicker than I.

Thanx!

Bud

I SUCEEDED!

I will make a few more tweaks and get my data.zip ready for those who are interested.

I changed the color of the clock as well.

Gotta love the HEX color chart !:)

One thing that ***would*** be cool with this mod is the "recording" feature added to the clock (switches color when recording) like Matts and then swap the house numbers display with a touch of the active street name bar in the lower portion of the screen. Is this do-oable?

I can fuddle my way through it but I'm sure you can get there alot quicker than I.

Thanx!

Bud

what version are you using? in V2 when you click the current street name the house number will show up,

Following this thread for weeks. I've been using Keeper's mods but love the look of the icons across the top plus the sky view.

I tried loading V2 over my prior mods and it kept crashing. I had my flash disk fully backed up to stock 2.0 and just replaced everything back to stock then installed the data.zip for IDTv2 and the sys.txt

It is slow to load but functional. I still need to update the Samantha voice, but was wondering what else I need to change to make everything fully functional.

Question: In addition to the V2 data.zip and sys.txt, image.res (optional), what else needs to be applied to make everything functional? Speedcam warnings, nightguidance, etc... just wondering what other files I need to dump into APL/APL2 folders. I saved most everything I have modded into zips on my hard drive, but have no idea what stuff I should reload. I'd hate to start putting stuff back on that has already been modded in this data.zip.

Following this thread for weeks. I've been using Keeper's mods but love the look of the icons across the top plus the sky view.

I tried loading V2 over my prior mods and it kept crashing. I had my flash disk fully backed up to stock 2.0 and just replaced everything back to stock then installed the data.zip for IDTv2 and the sys.txt

It is slow to load but functional. I still need to update the Samantha voice, but was wondering what else I need to change to make everything fully functional.

Question: In addition to the V2 data.zip and sys.txt, image.res (optional), what else needs to be applied to make everything functional? Speedcam warnings, nightguidance, etc... just wondering what other files I need to dump into APL/APL2 folders. I saved most everything I have modded into zips on my hard drive, but have no idea what stuff I should reload. I'd hate to start putting stuff back on that has already been modded in this data.zip.

the font file included in the download should be added too (i don't know if you already have it), and i think that's it,

i dont know why my file keeps asking for a username and password but until that works here is a link to the files

http://rapidshare.com/files/215950678/g ... A.ZIP.html

you will still need the audio files for speedcam from cmh928's files and the 3D building files from here (3Dbuilding1): http://www.box.net/shared/psiktsu110

(3Dbuilding2): http://www.box.net/shared/4v2vtxesvd

Thanks, yup, have the font in there. Works well, but I lost voices and key beeps for awhile.

Now everything seems to be fine. I have no speedcams by me so that is not important until a road trip.

I'm using Real Day and Real Night views and things look good.

Thanks IDT.

glad you have it working,