AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

yeah man, i tried deleting my flash disk and rewriting it and i did everything over again and i still get that error : ( if it matters, i do change the brake speed from 16 to 256 because i use the software bypass..

i think i've figured it out, for some reason some of the ui files are corrupted, i'm currently working on fixing this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod is really looking good! On that new analog speedo, how easy is it to read (either the analog or digital)? I have a tempermental speedo in my vehicle and occasionally need to verify my speed from the head unit.

it's pretty much much like the digital one from previous versions,

Guy's I need help on land marks in los angeles when I'm driving side by the City Hall I dont see any land marks in my avic f900bt..

Thanks G.

have you updated your building files?

Technicaly no after I bought the unit have the new updated software 2.0 and installed it to my smart car.... please help me on this...thanks

Guy's I need help on land marks in los angeles when I'm driving side by the City Hall I dont see any land marks in my avic f900bt..

Thanks G.

Technicaly no after I bought the unit have the new updated software 2.0 and installed it to my smart car.... please help me on this...thanks

Ya mean, this thing even FITS in a Smart Car?? :lol:

Thanks G.

you have to read the hacks forum, there's topics there regarding updating dem files, building files and etc

Ya... good joke I am just asking for help... :shock:

No sence of humor?? I was going to ask the same thing! Hell I don't fit in the car thats for sure! Like ill.die.trying said look at the hacks section you will find what your looking for there.

what's added?

-finally fixed the canadian speed limit kmh and mph/mpy

-removed option of uk/us style speed limit sign and instead replaced it with an on/off function

-bigger speed limit sign

-moved tilt setting in 3d map setting

-added mph value when adding/editing camera's

-spoken alert is now dependent on unit settings

-igo amigo style poi's

-igo amigo based speed camera icon

-speedcam warning box made clickable to hide the warning box and mute speedcam alerts,

-added a button to show speedcam warning box if ever it's hidden (note; once clicked speedcam setting would be

set to off and spoken alert will be set to on)

-fixed the error on the last update

instructions:

1) first off this is not an auto installer, this is leetlauncher v2 that i use to install my mods

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

6)click testmode

7)copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

8 )optional, copy EZRIDER to igo folder and copy license to content folder,

9)once done click down on control knob and then click the pioneer logo,

10) wait for it to boot and your done

here's the file ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying

PLEASE BACKUP YOUR FILE[attachment=0]DSC01806.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]DSC01804.JPG[/attachment][attachment=2]DSC01799.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]DSC01803.JPG[/attachment]

***pardon my dirty unit