AVIC411.com

GTIMatt's Mods

Hey GTI Have you any ideas on how to move the phone info out of the way when in map mode? or just shrink it?

If your talking about the black screen that comes up when you make a call then yes... its possible in a way...

I changed that box to a puffy grey box but i have been thinking about making it transparent lately.

while it would show up more info, im scared that it would make the screen look too cluttered.

i might give this a try.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a few requests I have posted my data.zip file for anyone who wants to try it out. I've put a couple of screenshots below to show how it looks when a route is present and when it's not.   [atta

GTIMATT,

I think i have found some errors with your DATA.zip that might alienate your file from US users. I am surprised that no one pointed this out.

I noticed that UK and US uses different bmps to display boxes... so your blue boxes does not display to match. I noticed this when I installed your very first data.zip but it didnt bother me because i changed them all to red anyways.

I just recently installed your newest one, without touching anything and this is what it looks like to US users:::

GTIERROR.jpg

Also I noticed that i lost the function of 3D buildings compared to your first data.zip, i dont know how that happened but its gone now. Then again, even with the previous data.zip, i had to mod for that too. :?: confused :?:

I had noticed that when I stole his graphics a few months ago. A few small changes to navigatemap.ui fixes the issue. Change:

runif vBeta "0" 'sprNMRCockpit.bmp "746_32K_OM-002_32b.bmp",sprSecCorner.bmp "746_32K_OM-004_32b.bmp",sprNMINextStreetBG.bmp "746_32K_OM-006_32b.bmp"'

else_run 'sprNMRCockpit.bmp "746_32K_OM-003_32b.bmp",sprSecCorner.bmp "746_32K_OM-005_32b.bmp",sprNMINextStreetBG.bmp "746_32K_OM-007_32b.bmp"'

To:

run 'sprNMRCockpit.bmp "746_32K_OM-003_32b.bmp",sprSecCorner.bmp "746_32K_OM-005_32b.bmp",sprNMINextStreetBG.bmp "746_32K_OM-007_32b.bmp"'

yeah, thats a good piece of code, maybe i can use that but i can fix this too by simply duplicating the pictures since there are 2 sets, one for UK and US (same thing too). But the problem here is that many people on the forums here cannot. They just want a simple data zip to c/p.

but its funny no one pointed this out... after 22 pages of comments. I had to point it out after loading up his newest data zip.

I have a question. My Avic is a F500 , and I have the problem of the icon of the battery charge. Appears above the box of arrival time data. Is there any way to remove this icon, or move to another location?

Thank you very much!!!

Easiest way....... go to Top Menu > Settings > System Settings > Battery Status > Battery Power Indication, and press Off

:)

Thank you very much! Not thought of it ...

Sometimes we try to sort things hacking and changing files, and the simplest things we do not .. :mrgreen:

Hey Matt, I need help with something here.

You notice that when driving, the first two buttons on the right side dim down after a while. the 2D/3D button and the POI. While that might be cool, its not consistent with the theme. Any way to make them all just solidly on there, without the fading?

i tried looking at several Uis. but no good leads help?

also is there a way to get more street names? mainly the bigger ones?

Hey Matt, I need help with something here.

You notice that when driving, the first two buttons on the right side dim down after a while. the 2D/3D button and the POI. While that might be cool, its not consistent with the theme. Any way to make them all just solidly on there, without the fading?

i tried looking at several Uis. but no good leads help?

also is there a way to get more street names? mainly the bigger ones?

check your your navigatemap.ui, and search for this scripts

script sc_NaviMenuAlphaDown

and

script sc_NaviMenuAlphaRestore

that controls the dimming of the buttons, if you add the name of the 2D/#D button or whatever button on both it will dim it our and restore it on mapclick

and

that controls the dimming of the buttons, if you add the name of the 2D/#D button or whatever button on both it will dim it our and restore it on mapclick

So do i opt them out? or what should i do to make them solid? because those two buttons are the ONLY buttons that do that.

and dietrying... i gotta tell you, you have a have a crazy amount of knowledge with these codes. it almost scares me. lol

and

So do i opt them out? or what should i do to make them solid? because those two buttons are the ONLY buttons that do that.

and dietrying... i gotta tell you, you have a have a crazy amount of knowledge with these codes. it almost scares me. lol

if you'll check those scripts it has the names of the other buttons, so if you want the 2d/3d button and the poi button to act the same way you just add thier names on both script and just follow how they being set,

so these are the scripts

so if you want to dim a button on your mapscreen just add their names on the two scripts and then add the .alpha value

I have installed this mod into two units now. When I installed it into my unit, it worked flawlessly and quickly. Everything was very smooth.

However, when installing it on the second unit, I've run into some problems. The main screen icons always have the warning message in the background. It's like the screens overlap each other. I can see all my previous screens underneath the current screen...

I've factory reset and re-installed this twice. Any suggestions?

Hey dietrying...

I ran into a few problems... when i opt them out.. i get file errors. its not working.

what did opt out, the buttons inside the script or the script itself?

I did the combination of all of them... so i thought maybe to solve this presistant problem, i allow the scripts to run but changed the alpha values instead. That did the trick.