AVIC411.com

GTIMatt's Mods

GTI,

i've redone my my speedcam settings and removed some stuff, the spoken warning has an on/off option instead of the having the custom in the audible warning and proper spoken anouncement will be called depending on the regional unit settings, the one thing i can't figure out is the setting of the spoken warning volume, could you tell me what i have to look for, been busy the last few days redoing the speedcam settings and a little help would be appreciated

so anything?

I haven't changed much here from the original mod posted by Boris. What I have done is add the slider to the settings screen which sets the variable vSpeedcamAlertVolume. This variable is then used in script sc_SetSpeedcamSoundVolume in speedcam.ui to set the sound level. Previously the variable was originally set to 32 in model_variables.ui and could not be changed without editing the ui file.

Hope this helps.

thanks, so far here's what i've done, removed custom warning, added an on/off option in the warning settings for the spoken alert, spoken alerts units are now dependent of the unit settings, tried to set some valuemodels on the spoken alert volume but having problems with it,

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a few requests I have posted my data.zip file for anyone who wants to try it out. I've put a couple of screenshots below to show how it looks when a route is present and when it's not.   [atta

GTIMatt,

I just wanted to post a HUGE thank-you from an F-Series noob!

I dropped your data.zip and font file onto my new F700BT, and what a difference! The Map UI changes would have been worth it for me if only for the much-improved clock visibility, but the whole map interface is just amazing, compared to the shoddy job done in the stock software. Now that I've hacked/fixed my phonebook database and had the installer do the bypass, the whole F700BT experience is truly first-rate.

Bravo!

-chinapaulo

Hello GtiMatt.

I installed your data and I'm very happy with it. Additionally, I modified the sys.txt to see the sky, and looks fantastic.

I have a question. My Avic is a F500 , and I have the problem of the icon of the battery charge. Appears above the box of arrival time data. Is there any way to remove this icon, or move to another location?

Thank you very much!!!

I have a question. My Avic is a F500 , and I have the problem of the icon of the battery charge. Appears above the box of arrival time data. Is there any way to remove this icon, or move to another location?

Thank you very much!!!

Easiest way....... go to Top Menu > Settings > System Settings > Battery Status > Battery Power Indication, and press Off

:)

Does anyone has updated pictures of GTI Matt's mods?

i noticed a small new box for the clock... is it enlarged?

Nothing has really changed from the pictures on page 1. The clock isn't any bigger than it is there.

but now its in a separate box correct?

cause from your first mod, i made a red theme for it but with the new set, i dont have the clock box prepared for it thats all. I was wondering where it would be or what it may look like so i can get working on that too.

(lost my previous color formulas)

Does anyone has updated pictures of GTI Matt's mods?

i noticed a small new box for the clock... is it enlarged?

Nothing has really changed from the pictures on page 1. The clock isn't any bigger than it is there.

but now its in a separate box correct?

cause from your first mod, i made a red theme for it but with the new set, i dont have the clock box prepared for it thats all. I was wondering where it would be or what it may look like so i can get working on that too.

(lost my previous color formulas)

No, the clock is still in the same box as in post 1 together with the speed limit and compass. I can't remember the name of the box but it's something like st_info.

oh okay cool, thanks matt. cause i was kinda wondering what this guy was... i turned him into a jpeg so you could see it.

clock_bg.jpg

"clock_bg.bmp"

this one is a new one... havent seen that one on there before

ah yeah, I remember now! Before I originally released my mod I had the clock in a separate box but couldn't fit everything on the screen nicely so created a bigger box and put the clock, compass & speed limit in it. clock_bg is left over from this and no longer used.

Hope that helps.

oh okay cool, thanks matt. cause i was kinda wondering what this guy was... i turned him into a jpeg so you could see it.

clock_bg.jpg

"clock_bg.bmp"

this one is a new one... havent seen that one on there before

ah yeah, I remember now! Before I originally released my mod I had the clock in a separate box but couldn't fit everything on the screen nicely so created a bigger box and put the clock, compass & speed limit in it. clock_bg is left over from this and no longer used.

Hope that helps.

Hey matt,

I'm a fellow dubber myself 2009 Rabbit.

Quick question I loaded your data.zip but didn't load the font.

I also change the break speed since I did the software bypass.

And noticed today while driving on i-95 my system keeps restarting could that be because I did not load your font? The problem started the 2nd day after your data.zip was loaded. What ya think?

Hey matt,

I'm a fellow dubber myself 2009 Rabbit.

Quick question I loaded your data.zip but didn't load the font.

I also change the break speed since I did the software bypass.

And noticed today while driving on i-95 my system keeps restarting could that be because I did not load your font? The problem started the 2nd day after your data.zip was loaded. What ya think?

that would be it, most probably when you were driving on the highway a speed limit was available and when it called for the font used (transport font) it did not find it that's why it rebooted, load the font included and you'll be fine