AVIC411.com

New european version 3.010100 available for download

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@brandon7gr

did you install something special for steering wheel function?

No. I didn't install anything else. Before the update ... it didn't work ... and after the update .. it works! (i am always talking about changing the preset stations from the left up button of the wheel)

As for the speed ... i think it is really in a good stage. Since it doesn't bother me ... i think it is quick enough.

Why is the licence file so importent for you?

Because it identifies me, and I don't want half of Europe driving around with my license file.

Are you willing to share your [windows/office/whatever] key on a public site?

Paul

does that really? i don't think so. the license file is only to get it working and is licensed to pioneer and not to your radio head...

I updated my 900bt to 3.00000 and then to 3.00500 at the Pioneer head office and can now use 910bt FW. The pioneer sales rep told me to download 3.010100 and there was no problem installing it. So there must be some kind of test that checks if the unit already has 3.0, or programed to report as 910BT.

hi akke,

can you upload your full image for us?

or pm me if you need storage space.

thx,

bt

bonjour,

Pour le mise a jour, tu doit telecharger la nouvelle image de windows ici WINCEIMG.zip http://www.bit4net.com/files/avic/newstuff/, decompresse le tous sur une carte SD.

ensuite tu dois passer en mode testmode ton autoradio avec la procedure ici

et la mettre sur ta machine : avec la procedure suivante : http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=25424&p=172862&hilit=service+menu#p172862

resumé : passage en testmode, debrance tous SD, USB de ton poste, demarre le poste... au logo, appuyer sur menu, map, eject en meme temps et le bouton reset, relâche le reset ... attends le bip dans les ancientes... relache juste la touche eject (appuis toujous sur les touche menu et map).... tu arrive sur un ecran blue, relache tous,maintenant entre la combinaison de touche pour acceder au menu suivante : haut, haut, bas, menu, gauche, droite .

tu arrive au menu : (click c'est pousser sur la molette)

tu click de memoire sur update, puis update wince par SD.... ( tu en a 2 tu ne prends pas avec la format surtout) tu insert la carte SD et tu click... attends 2 minutes max (tu as des info a l'ecran) et le system te propose de redemarrer (enleve la SD et eteint/rallume de poste)

ensuite tu dois telecharger et decompresser toujours sur un SD le fichier : Testmode_v23.zip qui te permet de booter sous windows .

sur une autre SD ou USB telecharge et decompresse le fichier : APL3000300EW.zip ...

mets la SD avec Testmodev23 dans le lecteur SD, demarre le poste, tu arrive sous windows... dans my flash disque tu a un repertoire APL, tu le renomme en APL.bak ou autre, puis copie a cette endroit le repertoire APL venant de l'autre SD ou USB (APL3000300EW).

Je ne pense pas que tu sois obliger de mettre le ezrider si tu n'utilise pas d'autre map que celle de l'europe pour IGO.

voila j'espere que c'est claire.

So.. sorry for me being thick but are you guys using the F910 V3 firmware on the F900? If so did you just update the F900 as normal with the V3 on a SD card etc..?

Or.. do you need to get into testmode to do it?

Please can someone do an idiots guide to this please? I'm happy doing the testmode stuff but need to know what i'm copying!

Thanks

Andy

Just read read and read the forum. Dont be lazy and look around the hints are there.....

So.. sorry for me being thick but are you guys using the F910 V3 firmware on the F900? If so did you just update the F900 as normal with the V3 on a SD card etc..?

Or.. do you need to get into testmode to do it?

Please can someone do an idiots guide to this please? I'm happy doing the testmode stuff but need to know what i'm copying!

Thanks

Andy

Oh do me a favour, it's idiots like you that cause people to brick their units.

If you cant be arsed to help someone else then dont reply here.

I dont wanna start a flamewar here but when I read this I guess its people like YOU who brick their units.

Really, if someone isnt interested in reading up its far better to just wait for the official updates. They are idiot-proof.

-C