AVIC411.com

Hacked EZRider 3.0?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still waiting for some help so i can use european maps on my f90bt from the u.s.

change your data.zip file then reboot problem is solved.

@akkasoglu, :?::?::?:

still waiting for some help so i can use european maps on my f90bt from the u.s.

you have to replace ezrider.exe, license, and the maps...

do you have 2.xx or 3.xx firmware on your unit running?

there are different testmode files, ezrider and maps for 2.xx and 3.xx versions..

So is there a set of instructions on how to update to the latest maps besides google the maps and copy over ezrider or read the sticky thread (dont see it there either)?

What instructions do you want? That is all there is to it. Copy over the ezrider, the license file and some maps you want to use. Thats it.

Of course you have to update your whole system to 3.xxxx before doing that. But that is explained again and again in various threads here.

-C

Have here done the follow to get ezrider 3.0 working on 2.07 firmware

* Remove APL2 map and copy the EU map(APL2 map) that is on this site

* Replace the ezrider from that one with hacked one.

* Copy new maps from 2009

After this i startup the unit, all is working accept one problem.

* When check tmc in navigation setting this one is not working

Had the same problem when i used the copy of EU version 3.003, after this 2 things did not work(with 6_Mods_Combined_Trip_Computer hack)

* Trip computer did not work when driving no info on speed was given

So any one have the same problem here?

Have here done the follow to get ezrider 3.0 working on 2.07 firmware

* Remove APL2 map and copy the EU map(APL2 map) that is on this site

* Replace the ezrider from that one with hacked one.

* Copy new maps from 2009

After this i startup the unit, all is working accept one problem.

Had the same problem when i used the copy of EU version 3.003, after this 2 things did not work(with 6_Mods_Combined_Trip_Computer hack)

* Trip computer did not work when driving no info on speed was given

So any one have the same problem here?

Did u flash the winceimg of 3.xxxx with uBoot before using 3.x APL2?

Couse I can well imagine that you ask for troubles when using 3.0 Ezrider (Igo 8.3) on basically a 2.xxxx system.

Just flash the correct winceimg and replace the APL and APL2 folders before fiddling around with this hack here.

Ppl should realize that ths is NO shortcut to just get Igo 8.3 running on an 2.xxx system.

Also dont use Mods/alternate data.zips before testing basic function. Problems could come from there too.

-C

Oke did remove all, and did the follow.

* Downloaded from pioneer web site the firmware AVIC_F710910_APL_3010100_CE_6219

* Copy APL and APL2 from new firmware and add it on my F900BT

* Download from newsgroep's the newest TeleAtlas files, uploaded this on my unit.

* Replace EZRider with hacked one

* Upgraded winceimg to newest version

* Started reboot

All working now, did not add any hacks and also my TMC working.

When i add hacks and replace the data file suddenly TMC in navigation gived no trafic info.

So gues this is the problem and seems with most 3.xxx hacks

But do not need at this moment the trafic info, if needed i remove the updated DATA file.

Oke did remove all, and did the follow.

* Downloaded from pioneer web site the firmware AVIC_F710910_APL_3010100_CE_6219

* Copy APL and APL2 from new firmware and add it on my F900BT

* Download from newsgroep's the newest TeleAtlas files, uploaded this on my unit.

* Replace EZRider with hacked one

* Upgraded winceimg to newest version

* Started reboot

All working now, did not add any hacks and also my TMC working.

When i add hacks and replace the data file suddenly TMC in navigation gived no trafic info.

So gues this is the problem and seems with most 3.xxx hacks

But do not need at this moment the trafic info, if needed i remove the updated DATA file.

Breaking it up even further with one question....

I have a F500BT with 2.006 version. I want to be able to use 8.3 version maps on my unit...

This is what i understand after reading the forums and wondering if there is anything i am missing here...

The APL2 folder from 3.0 is available from this link....

is this the right link???

http://itchybot.com/x910bt.zip.torrent.

Also please correc me if i am wrong.... i DONT need to actually update winCE or update my unit to 3.0....i simply do this

1. swap the whole APL2 folder with the one extracted from 3.0 package(from link above).

2. change the sys.txt to set the device type=PIONEER749UC.

3. Put both the generical world license and my original license file in the APL2\IGO\License folder.

4. and put the hacked ezrider.exe from this link

http://rapidshare.de/files/48133221/ezrider.rar.html

and tats it...i run 8.3 maps on my 2.006 f500bt without actually updating to 3.0?

P.S: After reading this last post i am wondering If i have to update my winCE how do i do that to my f500bt...thanks for ur help

So is there a set of instructions on how to update to the latest maps besides google the maps and copy over ezrider or read the sticky thread (dont see it there either)?

What instructions do you want? That is all there is to it. Copy over the ezrider, the license file and some maps you want to use. Thats it.

Of course you have to update your whole system to 3.xxxx before doing that. But that is explained again and again in various threads here.

-C

Right, but I see several versions, which do I use, where do i get the right maps what folder do i copy them to?

Did also get it working on 2.07 firmware, just replace the EZRider and licence and add new maps.

Just test some DATA files as when u use the wrong one you unit will reboet itseld time by time.

Today i installed the 3.01 and seems that this one starts faster up so will gona use this one.

But it is working on the 2.07 and even on 2.06 i gues.

Question regaring that torrent file, just download the 3.01 from pioneer site just work fine by mee.

The APL2 folder from 3.0 is available from this link....

is this the right link???

http://itchybot.com/x910bt.zip.torrent. <--Can also download it from pioneer site

Sorry for the newbie question:

Is it possible that I have a map to 2008 (what I think never use!) and a other Country from 2009in my APL maps folder? It`s running?

Is an other Link for the EZRider 3.0 available?

When I the new EZRider download from rapidshare I have only 8 KB.