AVIC411.com

Keeper 3.0 Mod - 07-29-09 UPDATE

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for everyone's work on this, the pictures look awesome, however I wasn't able to get this to work, hopefully I am not doing something dumb (definitely not ruling this out through). I have a US model F700BT with 3.0 (not 3.01). I followed the instructions, and after bootup I got the nag screen, and after hitting ok it would reboot. I tried rebooting a few times but no luck, same thing. So I removed the new CommonLib.dll and put the old one back in. After this I was able to get into the menus, however when I press the map button, it would also reboot. One thing that was strange - if I started at the menu and went into my favorites and set a route, it would work. I could get to the map and I saw some of the mods, however even after getting into the map, if I pressed the map button again it would reboot. I replaced the DATA.ZIP with the original and everything was working normally. Not sure if anyone else has seen this - any suggestions?

Thanks!!

wm

Thanks for everyone's work on this, the pictures look awesome, however I wasn't able to get this to work, hopefully I am not doing something dumb (definitely not ruling this out through). I have a US model F700BT with 3.0 (not 3.01). I followed the instructions, and after bootup I got the nag screen, and after hitting ok it would reboot. I tried rebooting a few times but no luck, same thing. So I removed the new CommonLib.dll and put the old one back in. After this I was able to get into the menus, however when I press the map button, it would also reboot. One thing that was strange - if I started at the menu and went into my favorites and set a route, it would work. I could get to the map and I saw some of the mods, however even after getting into the map, if I pressed the map button again it would reboot. I replaced the DATA.ZIP with the original and everything was working normally. Not sure if anyone else has seen this - any suggestions?

Thanks!!

wm

Use this download. DATA.zip had a problem when being compressed but all is working now.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ojunnzlmz ... mbined.rar

Thanks!!

wm

Use this download. DATA.zip had a problem when being compressed but all is working now.

I am still having problems loading this. I have the same problem as above.

Hey Keeper - Looks like a great mod from the pics...thanks for the effort. Question though; I've got a F700, and don't have the MSN Live functionality. If I load this MOD, will it still show the icons for MSN Live, and they just won't function? Or, is there a way to just strip them out of the code?

I'm not as computer savvy as most of you guys are, so I don't want to dive too deep into changing code around unless it's pretty obvious on how to remove it. Thanks!

Thanks!!

wm

As I was trying up instructions on how to do this mod I came across the problem. I left a font file out of the original package. Some of you have it some of you don't which is why some of you are having the problem and some are not. :)

Copy this font into MyFlashDisk/APL2/IGO:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kyo52tnwjzd/DS-DIGI.rar

Well I was happy where this mod was so I was not going to do anymore, but then I tried IDT's amazing work and decided I needed to incorporate some of his labor. SO I will be updating soon with a number of new features once I iron out the bugs.

Keeper:

I love your quick menu, it's amazing. I have one question which I don't think has been asked yet, but when you are on the map screen (and no route has been entered), how do you switch from 2D to 3D or North Up? I noticed you removed the button completely from your screen. I'm just curious because I would like to remove the button, but am unaware of any other way to change the viewing mode.

Ok... It seems as if no one else is having my same problem... But every time I load Keepers data.zip file onto my system I get an error message when I start iGo. It pops up with a message saying it cannot open gfx/day/cs.bmp or something like that. I am running FW 3.0 on an F90BT. Any ideas?

I've tried Keepers data.zip and also the 5 mods in one version, but none work.

Keeper:

I love your quick menu, it's amazing. I have one question which I don't think has been asked yet, but when you are on the map screen (and no route has been entered), how do you switch from 2D to 3D or North Up? I noticed you removed the button completely from your screen. I'm just curious because I would like to remove the button, but am unaware of any other way to change the viewing mode.

Tap the compass. That changes map direction.

Ok... It seems as if no one else is having my same problem... But every time I load Keepers data.zip file onto my system I get an error message when I start iGo. It pops up with a message saying it cannot open gfx/day/cs.bmp or something like that. I am running FW 3.0 on an F90BT. Any ideas?

do u have the DS-DIGI bmp image file in the IGO folder? that was the problem i had i got that same error message..

if u done a lot of moding i suggest u do a flaskdisk restart.........

do u have the DS-DIGI bmp image file in the IGO folder? that was the problem i had i got that same error message..

if u done a lot of moding i suggest u do a flaskdisk restart.........

Yes.... there are actually two fonts needed depending on what version you are using. If you are using Keepers original file then you need bnt.ttf. If you are using one of mine you need bnt.ttf and DS-DIGI.TTF. Both of those files are in a link below and should be copied to APL2/IGO. It wont hurt having more fonts there so just copy them and you will never have to do it again if another mod uses the same font:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/my1nemkyjd0/fonts.rar