AVIC411.com

Keeper 3.0 Mod - 07-29-09 UPDATE

yup... found it before i checked your post had to check back and forth between the top 4 codes and bottom and finally saw that in the bottom there should be no "!" in there. Everything is all good now! love this mod skin even better then the 2.0 ones

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The instuctuons to add this are already posted... You could have done it yourself. I would advice reading through the speed cam post and finding the .spud file and put it in as well. Has speed traps already on map and pretty accurate for my region.

The instuctuons to add this are already posted... You could have done it yourself. I would advice reading through the speed cam post and finding the .spud file and put it in as well. Has speed traps already on map and pretty accurate for my region.

Yea I know how to do it, i'm a bit busy these days so I was just asking if he planned to otherwise I would do it myself. Sorry for asking

Yea I know how to do it, i'm a bit busy these days so I was just asking if he planned to otherwise I would do it myself. Sorry for asking

I did all the work for you here

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26108

I made two versions one for the f700 which does not have MSN and one which is just the normal keeper mod. I tried to make this as simple as i could so i put everything you need inside the zip files. All you should have to do is move the files/subfolders from the zip to your unit and you will have keepers mod, speedcam mod and, warning message mod all installed.

Hey All-

So I am trying to mod keepers file with the speed limit sign and current speed mod found here:

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=138989

I like to use this because my speedo is off by a couple MPH. This keeps me honest when a cop is around. :)

I have gotten to step 3 and I am noticing that the code is different. Is this because of the difference between 2.0 and 3.0? I am not sure this is going to work just plopping the code in as they say due to the version.

Thanks!

EDIT: I think this may be because Keeper removed everything already! I think I am going to skip to step 4 and work from there. :)

I did all the work for you here

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26108

I made two versions one for the f700 which does not have MSN and one which is just the normal keeper mod. I tried to make this as simple as i could so i put everything you need inside the zip files. All you should have to do is move the files/subfolders from the zip to your unit and you will have keepers mod, speedcam mod and, warning message mod all installed.

Hmmm maybe I should just start with yours. I have an F90 but dont use the MSN sub for now and I could use the speed cam stuff. :)

How do you guys get the X and Y coordinates? I am thinking about moving the speed limit sign to the right side to make sure there is room for Keepers drop down menu. I just don't know what to change the position to.

Hey All-

So I am trying to mod keepers file with the speed limit sign and current speed mod found here:

I like to use this because my speedo is off by a couple MPH. This keeps me honest when a cop is around. :)

I have gotten to step 3 and I am noticing that the code is different. Is this because of the difference between 2.0 and 3.0? I am not sure this is going to work just plopping the code in as they say due to the version.

Thanks!

EDIT: I think this may be because Keeper removed everything already! I think I am going to skip to step 4 and work from there. :)

HAHA this is what I was about to work on as well, My speedo is also off a few MPH(rim size) and I like to be able to double check my speed easily

Hey All-

Thanks!

HAHA this is what I was about to work on as well, My speedo is also off a few MPH(rim size) and I like to be able to double check my speed easily

Hopefully I will have something soon for you! I just need to find out how to get the X and Y coordinates so the signs don't overlap with Keepers menu's.

Hey All-

Thanks!

Hopefully I will have something soon for you! I just need to find out how to get the X and Y coordinates so the signs don't overlap with Keepers menu's.

Could you setup your computer to emulate the avic and test the mods on the PC, I used to do that when I first joined the site and was working on changing images in the image.res

so you can throw the code into the files and then play around with the coordinates to get it in a good spot

Could you setup your computer to emulate the avic and test the mods on the PC, I used to do that when I first joined the site and was working on changing images in the image.res

so you can throw the code into the files and then play around with the coordinates to get it in a good spot

This is probably done with VMWare? I will do a search.

This is probably done with VMWare? I will do a search.

I don't know if you can view changes done to igo but i know you can see the main menu :/ I havent used this in along time I might set it up now though while i'm at it

viewtopic.php?p=120609#p120609