AVIC411.com

Keeper 3.0 Mod - 07-29-09 UPDATE

If there is high demand I will work on the quick launch menu I did for 2.0.

That would be great.

I really like how you laid out the info so it misses the road signs.

Other items on my wish list:

Elevation all the time, not just w active route.

Actual speed all the time.

Good work. Thanks !

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you release this for 2.0 also?

I would love to use it now... but I haven't gotten 3.0 yet from Pioneer

can't test it on 2.0 because I am already running 3.01 so I am afraid that is a no go.

i found one thing that may be a worry. everything does good untill you play the sd card. it plays the music but you have no control of it. the screen does no respond. as meaning when you push the track forward or track back nothing, or push the list button, map any thing on the face.

I use the sd card for music all the time. pretty sure it is not the mod.

The navigation mute and the delete route buttons do not work when the car is moving. I do not have the vehicle bypass because my wife will watch movies while driving and kill the whole family. Can this be changed? Thank you.

hey maybe it is good you can't use those butons, I wouldn't want you to "kill the whole family" just to shut Samantha up :roll:

Other items on my wish list:

Elevation all the time, not just w active route.

Actual speed all the time.

I had them in there to start with but real estate was getting a bit tight, plus I have a speedometer about 8" away.

keeper i stand corrected sir, i wiped out my sd card and then re-copied the music and it worked absolutely PERFECT! unkknown at this time what occured but i love it now. next i was wondering if i want to watch movies off the sd card what do i down load them as. meaning like is there a certain format? man once again i thank you so much for these kick azz mods. i could never do these without you, idt and plenty of others. and quick launch sounds gret as i have msn and liked the idt mod on 2.0. please by no means think im down playing your mod what so ever just like the features on his.(trip, red theme,) and i known you did this for you and not me, so thanks i love the mod.

hello all i have installed this mod and it looks great. thank you keeper. i cant wait till you or idt do what yall did the last time. i found one thing that may be a worry. everything does good untill you play the sd card. it plays the music but you have no control of it. the screen does no respond. as meaning when you push the track forward or track back nothing, or push the list button, map any thing on the face. i dont know much but i dont think its your mod? dunno though. i was reading that the new update was to take care of the sd card stuff. just a note when i saw this small bug i did not upgrade to the 3.01 just to be safe. like i said everything else works. and if the 3.0 does not work ill just go back to the old 2.06. what do you guys think? and one more thing will the red theme i used on the 2.06 will work. it just changed the top menu to red(supers mod) it did not mess with any navi stuff? thanks again guys!!

I have the same problem with the sd card and usb without this mod?

@ keeper

Nice mod, tried today and no strange things. Except with a roundabout the exitnumber is not in de middle.

No problems with SD. Response even slow as normal :)

Still missing some things.

-Select own prefered info on infoboxes

-speed limit warning signs

Most important!! -a button to put in next adress while navigating.

Can you please include these??

Thanks for the clean mods Keeper!

I have a question... I assume that the button on the map screen is a route home button? When I push it, it wants to route me to my current location. Anyone else seeing this?

That button is the cursor button that we have on the stock interface. he just made a different design and moved it.

I like the Mod, but the brake speed msg drives me crazy. Can you change the speed in the ini file to 256, so it does not disable the mod when driving please?.

You are likely aware of this, but you can also change this before loading it onto your box...very easy changed (and described earlier in this post)...