AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IDT, Thanks for all your mods...it's probably thanks to you that I haven't punched this thing in the face yet. I've had a couple of issues with this release I'm hoping you could help with...

1- On the multi route map all of the routes are the same color (green), making it a little difficult to pick and choose.

2- I can't search POI's by entering through the POI icon on my map, actually, I can search-but nothing populates. POI search does work properly if I navigate through the top menu.

Thanks again!

n

Hey IDT, Thanks for all your mods...it's probably thanks to you that I haven't punched this thing in the face yet. I've had a couple of issues with this release I'm hoping you could help with...

1- On the multi route map all of the routes are the same color (green), making it a little difficult to pick and choose.

2- I can't search POI's by entering through the POI icon on my map, actually, I can search-but nothing populates. POI search does work properly if I navigate through the top menu.

Thanks again!

n

1)you have to use other schemes to have different color for the multidraw

2)i'll look into it

IDT,

Your SYS.txt ha the following settings...

3d_max_tiltlevel=10000

3d_max_zoomlevel=1500

How do these numbers work? If I wanted to have something between your angle and the default system angle, what would be the value or direction to change the number on the tilt? Your current setup is almost half the screen showing sky and I would like to have the sky takes up 1/3 or less. Also, if I wanted to zoom in the equivalent of pushing up on the knob 4 times, do you know what that would be?

Thanks,

-K

3d_max_tiltlevel - having a higher setting makes you tilt all the way up

3d_max_zoomlevel - having a lower setting makes you zoom in more

just play withose values and you'll easily figure out the settings that would work for you

i'm going to work on my gfx folder to add bmp's for the sky and also include schemes on the next release

i can't reproduce the problem bro, could you explain further, i think the difference is that on the top menu you can't do poi search via poi name,

IDT,

This is a awsome hack and work ok but have one problem and have this with all 3.xxx mod hacks.

When hack installed my trafic info in navigation screen is not working anymore.

It is not finding any stations so no trafic info will be displayed.

When check just radio the normal TMC is available.

The org DATA file is not gving any problem, have others same problem here?

Iám using:

* 3.01 firmware(Europe) inc EZRider 3.01 hack

* TeleAtlas maps 2009

* Mod IDT 3.0 V3

IDT,

This is a awsome hack and work ok but have one problem and have this with all 3.xxx mod hacks.

When hack installed my trafic info in navigation screen is not working anymore.

It is not finding any stations so no trafic info will be displayed.

When check just radio the normal TMC is available.

The org DATA file is not gving any problem, have others same problem here?

Iám using:

* 3.01 firmware(Europe) inc EZRider 3.01 hack

* TeleAtlas maps 2009

* Mod IDT 3.0 V3

could you check this part of your original sys.txt and compare it with the one included in my mod pack

[device]