AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

I think you answered this once before but what setting in nav800 480 do I have to change to make the clock font a little more bold? I already changed the glowsize and fontsize but i think there was another setting i had to change just dont remember which.

Thanks

maybe change the font to tahomabd

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you answered this once before but what setting in nav800 480 do I have to change to make the clock font a little more bold? I already changed the glowsize and fontsize but i think there was another setting i had to change just dont remember which.

Thanks

wow you are good man that was it. amazing

Thanks

I know i am being a total pain in the ass but the home icon has a white outline around it I was hoping you could fix that for me also, please.

Thank you

addressselect_onmap.zip

IDT,

This is a awsome hack and work ok but have one problem and have this with all 3.xxx mod hacks.

When hack installed my trafic info in navigation screen is not working anymore.

It is not finding any stations so no trafic info will be displayed.

When check just radio the normal TMC is available.

The org DATA file is not gving any problem, have others same problem here?

Iám using:

* 3.01 firmware(Europe) inc EZRider 3.01 hack

* TeleAtlas maps 2009

* Mod IDT 3.0 V3

could you check this part of your original sys.txt and compare it with the one included in my mod pack

[device]

IDT, thanks for help the device was for US so updated it to PIONEER746EW and TMC works again ....

IDT

This is by far the best mod I have used on my unit...I love it; easy and functional at the same time. Some beer money is heading your way soon. One question for you.. I noticed that you said you need a different scheme to have the route choices show in multiple colors. What scheme did you use on your photo? And is it available somewhere?

Again...love the setup; it is awesome

Regards,

IDT

This is by far the best mod I have used on my unit...I love it; easy and functional at the same time. Some beer money is heading your way soon. One question for you.. I noticed that you said you need a different scheme to have the route choices show in multiple colors. What scheme did you use on your photo? And is it available somewhere?

Again...love the setup; it is awesome

Regards,

i'm working on it right now bro, i'll have it up later,

Hey IDT,

Do you know why my NAV does not automatically switch to the night map when it becomes night? I always have to press your button manually. Is it because of your mod or is it just my unit?

is the setting set to automatic?

It is set to automatic.

I just installed your V3, which is fantastic BTW, so i'm gonna have to see if it works again, but if you have any other ideas, that would be great.

minor update,

-poi onmap onrelease will go to search by name and onlongclick will bring you to poi search screen

-included in the download is a bunch of schemes, i edited the scheme to have different colors for the multidraw screen including the edited stock pioneer schemes

-if you want different sky on your nav just replace sky.bmp on GFX/DAY and GFX/NIGHT on the data.zip

instructions:

for newbies READ THE HACKS THREAD FIRST, don't just jump into doing a mod without enough knowledge,

1) first off this is not an auto installer,

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

6) copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

7) to add a different scheme, come the contents of scheme folder MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT\SCHEME

**IT'S MANDATORY TO DELETE THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

8) once done copying turn off the unit, remove sd card and then turn unit on,

any comments, suggestions are welcome, i need more than one set of eyes to get this thing going

any donations thru paypal are very much appreciated http://juliusniiya@yahoo.com

here's the lnik ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying/IDT%203.0/