AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IDT,

First I love the new mod, but I have a quick question about the arrow/vehicle location. I've noticed on the map that the vehicle current location is passing the street before I actually reach the street physically. Can you tell me what if anything can be done to correct this.

Thx

it might be because of poor gps signal or the map was not drawn properly

What are the green bullets that show up on the map? So far I have only seen them on the Interstate, but I just put in the v3 update and this mod. I'm not sure if they are part of the mod, or if they are part of 3.0. They are just round green filled in circles that show up at various points on the road while driving. When I reach one, it sometimes moves further up the road. It's not always there however.

Is there any documentation on what all the indicators are, and what special hidden functions are available? For instance, to say that if you touch the clock, it may open another screen, or when you touch the street name, the house numbers pop up. I have found some of them, but just wondering if there is any document that lists all the available features.

What are the green bullets that show up on the map? So far I have only seen them on the Interstate, but I just put in the v3 update and this mod. I'm not sure if they are part of the mod, or if they are part of 3.0. They are just round green filled in circles that show up at various points on the road while driving. When I reach one, it sometimes moves further up the road. It's not always there however.

i'm assuming you have MSN function as AFAIK those are traffic indicators,

Is there any documentation on what all the indicators are, and what special hidden functions are available? For instance, to say that if you touch the clock, it may open another screen, or when you touch the street name, the house numbers pop up. I have found some of them, but just wondering if there is any document that lists all the available features.

i'll create one and include it on the next update

Hi IDT,,

Thank you for quick response,,

Tried to change coordinate system settings to all different modes and passed a speedcam nearby,, same effect,, at the moment the system is going to announce, reboot,,

did you change the the device type on the sys.txt to reflect the device type for F500?

Hey IDT

been messing around with image files lately but i added the signpost script from your navigate 800 480.ui and it was successful, but what does this do?

;LANE INFO

Thanks

if you check out the picture on p40 you'll see some red and blue arrows on the right of the gps arrow, what it is is a simple version of the signpost

Hello IDT,

Just got back from a long cross country and your mod worked great. Still waiting for the upgrade to integrate the MSN into it as well.

A couple of things that I discovered along the way.

1. eldeep was having the same problem I was having with the reboots at red light cameras. I found out that if I turned off the voice spoken warning the reboots stopped. I am not enough of a programmer to ascertain if it is bad audio or a call to a file, but the navi keeps working fine. The beep warnings do not affect it whatsoever although that mode always defaults to disabled when I am start up the car.

2. The position of the car or arrow is a result of the new upgrades from Pioneer. After suffering through all the problems with reboots, I reinstalled the upgrade with no mods to check out stability and the arrow position. It is the same whether I use your mod, no mod, or someone elses. Just thought I would pass that along to save you some time in fixing perhaps an imaginary bug. If it were possible to reposition the arrow or the car that would be great but not sure if the benefit is worth the work.

Regards,

M