AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Thanks for the quick reply IDT RE: dpdurst 3.0 mod1.2 . Installed GFX in GFX folder,Schemes in Scheme folder, the unit starts ok and runs ok until I try to make a change in Monitor colors then I get a Message

(Failed to open files: "UI_IGO8/common/dayheightcolormap.bmp" exiting application.)

That note stays on map screen until I clear all files from the SAVE folder except favorites.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks again for your help.

that means that the scheme is referencing UI_IGO8/common/dayheightcolormap.bmp, AFAIK it's suppose to reference ui_pioneer instead of ui_igo8, start checking on that

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the quick reply IDT RE: dpdurst 3.0 mod1.2 . Installed GFX in GFX folder,Schemes in Scheme folder, the unit starts ok and runs ok until I try to make a change in Monitor colors then I get a Message

(Failed to open files: "UI_IGO8/common/dayheightcolormap.bmp" exiting application.)

That note stays on map screen until I clear all files from the SAVE folder except favorites.

that means that the scheme is referencing UI_IGO8/common/dayheightcolormap.bmp, AFAIK it's suppose to reference ui_pioneer instead of ui_igo8, start checking on that

I just downloaded dpdurst's schemes. It doesn't look like he converted the schemes from IGO_8to "ui_pioneer" or "$skin$".

Check towards the bottom of each color.ini and color3d.ini if there is one. You'll see a section like this:

poi="gfx/day/poi6x6.spr"

poi2="gfx/day/poi26x26.spr"

poi2tc="gfx/poi26x26tc.spr"

settlements="gfx/telepules.spr"

trackinglist="gfx/day/trackinglist.spr"

flags="ui_igo8/common/small_flags.spr"

pins="ui_igo8/common/pins.spr"

gpspos="ui_igo8/common/carpos.spr"

cursor="ui_igo8/common/cursor.spr"

cursor_places="ui_igo8/common/cursor_places.spr"

car="daycar.spr"

carghost="daycarghost.spr"

guidancearrow="ui_igo8/common/dayguidancearrow.spr"

All the ui_igo8 references need to be changed.

I'm afraid I can't find color.ini and color3d.ini if there is one files. N-S-E-W did you get dpdurst 3.0 mod v1.2 updated 9/17/09 mod working, would realy appreciate it if I could run it with IDT's mod, like I said before all that's needed for me to complete this avicf900bt is to have these mods working properly, and have the nag screens removed and have a large phone icon on map screen to access the BT phone.

I'm afraid I can't find color.ini and color3d.ini if there is one files. N-S-E-W did you get dpdurst 3.0 mod v1.2 updated 9/17/09 mod working, would realy appreciate it if I could run it with IDT's mod, like I said before all that's needed for me to complete this avicf900bt is to have these mods working properly, and have the nag screens removed and have a large phone icon on map screen to access the BT phone.

I don't use either IDT's or dphurst's data.zip.

The error you're encountering is within the schemes, not the data.zip. The schemes files are where you'd find color.ini and color3d.ini if it exists for that scheme. Delete all the schemes you installed from dphurst except for the four original Pioneer schemes and your error will go away. You can not run two data.zips concurrently, it's either dp's or IDT's.

Hi ,copy the UI_IGO8 folder from dpdurst data to IDT data and that will fix your scheme problem

Hi ,copy the UI_IGO8 folder from dpdurst data to IDT data and that will fix your scheme problem

Huh, what's dp doing, running both an IGo8 folder and Pioneer folder? Certainly would make for a big data.zip.

Hi IDT,,

Today parked aside a speedcam nearby wich causes reboot on my system and wrote down the position and looked it up in my speedcam file,,

Other speedcams nearby (we have a lot of them in Barcelona) do NOT all generate a reboot,, only some of them,,

I use the same speedcam file on 8.3 and 8.4 under wince directly (from testmode) with Dimka skin,, and no reboots,,

I have checked my txt file for type 7 speedcams and do have none, all type 1 and 5,,

Also with type 5 no voice warning as earlier seen on this thread,,

Hope this helps,,

PS: how can I make the speed and speedlimit on the screen bigger with and without route,, use my gps also on mi motorcycle and the text is really small,,

Thanks,,