AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great mod, thank you for all your work!

I have a couple of questions:

- is there any way to set the speed limit sign to European style (white circle with red border)?

- after the unit boots, the map starts always in 2D mode, even if it was in 3D when it was turned off. It used to remember the last setting before using this mod. Is there any way in having the map remember its last setting, or to start in 3D mode?

Thank you again for the hard work!

- is there any way to set the speed limit sign to European style (white circle with red border)?

- after the unit boots, the map starts always in 2D mode, even if it was in 3D when it was turned off. It used to remember the last setting before using this mod. Is there any way in having the map remember its last setting, or to start in 3D mode?

what unit do you have and where are you located?

Sorry, I have an F900 and I live in Europe - that's why I'm interested in having European style speed sign. My unit is an US one though - I've been able to load all European maps on it and iGo 8.3.

are you using the TMC version?

No, I'm using the simple one, since the US unit doesn't have TMC.

Sorry, I have an F900 and I live in Europe - that's why I'm interested in having European style speed sign. My unit is an US one though - I've been able to load all European maps on it and iGo 8.3.

Yes, but I enabled all of the TMC stuff on my US version and my MSN traffic works just fine!

I just replaced the TMC icon with the one that was for the screen off (same location) and enabled the alpha dimming so it works in conjunction with the rest and all is well!

Yes, but I enabled all of the TMC stuff on my US version and my MSN traffic works just fine!

I just replaced the TMC icon with the one that was for the screen off (same location) and enabled the alpha dimming so it works in conjunction with the rest and all is well!

Hi, sorry for the question...i live in Argentina, here our stock cars have units with RDS and TMC. I have an US f900bt unit, with IDT's perfect mod, but...can we make this work in our units? RDS mainly??

Another thing, IDT...how can I make the unit completely off the screen (as when we do it from the menu CONFIGURATION -> SISTEM SETUP) when i press the screen off button of your navigation mod (which shows the time)???

is this possible??

thanx a lot!!

Another thing, IDT...how can I make the unit completely off the screen (as when we do it from the menu CONFIGURATION -> SISTEM SETUP) when i press the screen off button of your navigation mod (which shows the time)???

is this possible??

thanx a lot!!

for both your questions it's possible but you have to hack the system.exe to make it work, i have no clue on how to do it though

Any help with this?

have you tried doing what 69sixpack suggested?